Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
25. List 3 activities that you can only enjoy by yourself. I can’t think of any activity that would not be better than having the French twins to help. I mean yes, you could say, have sex alone. But trust me it’s better with the aforementioned twins. I could go on, but I think that pretty much sums it up.
26. If you could live in any biome* (and survive) which biome would you live in? (*a large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat, e.g., forest or tundra.) I have read every question every posted on Sunday Stealing. Most I either edited or stole. But since Kwizgiver started I’ve read all the questions even if I didn’t play. This is the fucking strangest question ever asked in this or any meme or survey. I have no answer to it because I haven’t the foggiest idea of what the question is.
27. How do you like being roused in the morning? Nothing beats a blowjob.
28. How was your day? What did you do? It’s Saturday. Kathy (my soon to be ex-wife, who joins a list of ex-wives) came over to decorate the house for Christmas. I’ve got a bad back. After the first nine surgeries I realized it will probably never get better. This year unfortunately, my kids and grandkids won’t be here till January. I did tell Kathy that I really didn’t need to decorate because of the late date. But she insisted. It only took a half hour and she bought me lunch. But then she was gone. I think I’m gonna appreciate her friendship even more after the divorce.
29. What did your last text message say? Johnnie Walker texted to see if I was watch the UConn – Ohio State basketball game. I wasn’t because of Kathy’s visit. But before you start telling me what her visits mean let me cut you off. She has zero interest in getting back together. She asks for a hug when she arrives and that’s about it. There are also many reasons that I know why we won’t reconcile. I cannot or will not share the reason because I do not violate confidences. Think about it. Have I ever said anything even slightly revealing about any ex, other than say I’m pissed off or whatever?
30. Do you respond to texts quickly? No. Unless it’s important. Most “this is what I’m doing now” stuff I don’t reply at all. Also usually I’m working and driving. A text free zone, so to speak.
31. Who was the last person you called? Kathy. She was going to go to the court yesterday & I wondered how it went. Or it was my friend in a town call Banister. I refuse to look at my phone to figure it out.
32. List 5 things that are on your wish list. Pass. But thanks for asking.
34. Winter or summer? Summer, totally.
35. What is a quality that all people should have? Empathy. If we had more of it we’d have so much less disgusting political debates. Or gun debates. Or immigration debates.
36. If you could have a large collection of one item, what would that item be? Another question that confuses me. But my fandom (besides sports) is Star Trek, The Beatles, James Bond (I can’t believe I haven’t seen either the Bond or the new Star Wars film) and M*A*S*H stuff.
37. What have you been thinking about lately? Moving on. It’s really overdue that I haven’t started dating yet. So it’s time.
38. What is the secret to a happy life? Question 27’s response. And love. Love of family. Love of friends. Love of country. Love of threesomes…
40. Favorite food? Jewish or Asian. It’s a tossup. But where I grew up Chinese food was considered Jewish.
41. What is your wish for the world? Peace.
43. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? I only download programs or updates.
44. Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen (in real life)? I’d say there’d be a woman who slowly got naked trying not to spill her wine.
45. Spicy food: Like or dislike? Like. Very hot.
47. Do you like to travel? Depends on to where to do what, with whom.
48. Any regrets? I’m 264 years old. So yes I’ve had a few even thought I have done it “My Way”.
49. Do you like rain? Yes. But most people don’t. Because if the rain comes they run and hide their heads. They might as well be dead. When the sun shines they slip into the shade and drink their lemonade Rain, I don’t mind.
That’s it for a Sunday at THE Tape Radio blog. We have 135 likes on Facebook. If you haven’t liked us yet, please do. The address is http://www.facebook.com/WTITRADIO. Check out or website as well. You can hear our comedy (or the stuff that we won’t get trouble for) and see pics of us since 1967. Or do none of it and check us out next weekend! Same time. Same blog.