Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
1. List 5 things you want to do before the year ends. Is this stuff we know we have a shot at or stuff we wish we could do? We only have three+ weeks left of both the month and the year. And I’m not greedy, so I’ll just say one thing: Win the Fucking Lottery. Of course I’ve heard one strange thing about this. You actually have to buy a ticket. I mean who knew?
2. What color are your pants? I’m not wearing pants at the moment. Read into that as you will. I mean as long as you figured out that I’m wearing blue sweat pants.
3. Favorite motivational quote. I have collected 50 laws of life so far. “Never attribute to malice what could easily be better explained by stupidity.” This may not be the best quote, but I seem to need it often.
4. When was the last time you drank coffee? I had a coffee drink in November when my brother took us out to dinner. My choice? Baileys Irish Cream & Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge.
5. What was the last thing you ate? Last night WTIT recorded. We had egg rolls. I think I’m going back to pizza. I think while my egg rolls were a hit when I introduce them in July. I think it’s over for them. The guys did enjoy finally meeting the French twins.
6. Favorite animal. My virtual dog Happy.
7. Favorite song. Really? I only have 15K on my iPod. I’ll just narrow it to a band. Nothing has ever been better than The Beatles.
8. Last movie you watched? I watched part of a movie called “Anger Management” with Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson. I HATE Sandler. I only watched it because I’m such a fan of the TV show that was spun off from it. I’m one of those people who thinks Charlie Sheen is better in this show than “Two & ½ Men”. The only down side is if I really like a band or a TV show, I research it to death. Sheen is still seriously messed up with drugs. This show shot two episodes a week because they needed 100 episodes to syndicate it. How he did it I’ll never know. But search for it on your DVR. It is really funny.
9. Any turn ons? Ask me again when I’m actually seeing someone.
10. Any turn offs? Women with short hair. And here’s a tip. No man likes it no matter what he says to you.
12. What are some meaningful movies? Anything without Adam Sandler.
13. 2 most important people in your life right now? Michelle & MaBelle, the French twins. You won’t believe the shit the want to do now. The keep texting me pictures of very sexy underwear as they shop. Very sexy.
14. What are 3 things you want for Christmas? Just the usual stuff, like threesomes. Now that is want the holidays is all about. Sex & booze.
15. When was the last time you read a good book? Pass.
16. What was the last thing you studied? At the moment CT divorce laws. We are doing it ourselves. I’m paying for everything. I know that sounds odd because she is the one who decided to leave. But I can afford it more and until some day in March she is still my wife.
17. Do you have any nicknames? Besides “Bud”? Nope.
18. Favorite kind of perfume? (fruity, alluring, etc.) Since all perfume or cologne smell different on every lady, I don’t have a strong opinion.
19. Do you have any international friends / friends who live out of state? No to international. I have three close friends who live out of state. Why they left this fucking paradise in Connecticut, I’ll never understand.
20. What is something unique that you do every single day? I listen to a lot of Sports Radio. It’s odd because I don’t watch a lot of sports. I never miss a UConn men’s game or a Patriots game. The Yankees are my baseball team, but I don’t watch them more than once a week.
21. If there was a movie based on your life, what would it be called? “Don’t Fuck With Love”
22. When was the last time you bought a gift for someone? I bought a book for my mother for no reason at all.
23. Are you a shopaholic? Ha!
See you next time. Same time. Same blog.