Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
1. Are any of your friendships on a fine line? No, I’m lucky to have life long friends. My last marriage ended with “Can we still be friends?” I responded, “I have lots of friends. I did not marry you to become your friend in less than three years.”
2. Have you ever witnessed a birth? Just four. I was there for each of my kids births. I also was there my first grandchild’s birth. But I waited outside during the birth.
3.Where’s your favorite place to be when you feel depressed? Near a Smirnoff bottle.
4. Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow? Yes. My son Ben’s coming over to watch football. Go Pats!
5. When was the last time you held someone’s hand? I held my Aunt Helen’s hand as she passed from this world.
6. Have you ever faked sick? No. Have you faked an orgasm? Your turn.
7. Are you currently wearing jeans? Nope. I haven’t even showered yet.
8. Have you gone to a coffee shop within the past week? [i.e. Starbucks] I go to Dunkin Donuts a lot. But it’s for a donut. I don’t usually drink coffee. I did have a coffee drink last night. I love it with Baileys & Grand Marnier. I learned that one from my second wife. And yes I will hand out scorecards so you guys can keep the three exes straight.
9. Would you like to be able to read thoughts? My instinct is to say “yes”. But upon further review, probably not. Who wants their feelings hurt?
10. Do certain swear words just roll off your tongue? Fuck no.
11.Are you often the last one to understand a joke? No. Or “fuck no” if you prefer.
12.Can experience be gained just by reading? I only read newspaper and the internet. I vastly prefer TV.
14. Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out? No. My idea of camping is a room at the Marriot.
15. What does your hair look like at the moment? A total disaster. But as I said, I haven’t showered yet.
16. Are you mad right now? I’m still a tad angry with my wife for not telling me earlier that she decided to leave. That said, I would never go back. How could you trust someone like that? Besides I’m just looking forward to New Year’s.
17. Who did you spend your summer with last year? The last wife.
18. Did you eat a cookie today? Nope.
Have a great week! See you next weekend. Same time. Same blog.