Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
1. Name a product you buy mostly because it has a cool package. I don’t buy things for its cool packaging, but we certainly sell that way. Ladies, if you haven’t bought a WTIT thong or WTIT Bikini I don’t know what you are thinking about!
2. What flavor cake do you like for your birthday? Boston Crème pie. I know they call it pie, buy it isn’t. During my first marriage, we had couple friends across the street. My wife of the time thought the guy’s wife was flirting with me. It was easy until the neighbor made me a Boston Crème Pie for my birthday. She dropped it off, kissed me and went back out the door. I’m just standing there with a pie and a “there could be something to that…” grin.
4. Would you change your hair color to something outrageous if you would get paid to? I have been thinking about something in a pink ‘fro. What do you think?
5. Have you ever been in a building that was on fire? No.
6. Are you in an argument with anyone right now? Not that I’m aware of.
7. Have you ever had a job you loved? Yes.
8. Have you ever written a poem for someone? Not directly. I’ve written lyrics of songs about someone, and while I’ve had poems published in school literary magazines, they weren’t written for anybody specifically.
10. Do you eat samples at the grocery store? Not unless they are intended to be such. I don’t eat grapes to “see if I like them”.
11. What do you absolutely have to have to make your birthday feel special? I must be turning eleven soon.
13. Where do you go out to eat for a special occasion? I just love me some Asian cuisine.
14. When was the last time you went to a post office? Random is as random does.
15. Is there an item you are saving up to buy right now? No.
16. Are you psychic in any way? Yes. Send me $50 and request a reading. (I’ve got a two-for special. Ask for it because if you don’t mention it I won’t tell you about it.
17. Do you prefer a laptop or desktop? Which are you on now? Obviously written before iPads.
18. Have you ever received a gift and truly did not know what it was? Nope.
19. What’s your homepage? WTIT.net.
20. Is there a thing you enjoy doing, but quit because you are not good at it? I quit golf, but not because I sucked at it (although I did) but gave it up after my first divorce. It was too pricey for at that time.
Till sometime. Same time. Same blog.