Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
2. What’s your favorite breed of dog? Whatever type my virtual dog Happy is.
3. Can money buy happiness? No, but it wouldn’t hurt to get the chance to see.
4. Do you listen to music when you’re down? No, I write it. Who could forget Bud’s first Symphony in D Minor; F Sharp With a Glass of Smirnoff?
5.What is one thing you spend way too much money on? Gas, but my job requires it.
7.What was the last thing you spent money on? Gas. Please start paying fucking attention here, OK?
8.Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color? Yes.
9.Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Only “Hair”. She’s a young woman college age. She cuts our lawn. Oh and we call her Hair because she has lots of it and its beautiful.
10.Were you in a good mood last night? Of course. My former neighbor was out of town and his wife called me over. Her timing is
11.Do you have a reason to smile right now? No.
12. How often do you hold back what you want to say? Almost never. It’s a constant struggle to mind my own business.
13. Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place? According to my hero John Lennon, yes. He once said, “At the end everything will be perfect. It it’s not perfect, it’s not ‘the end’”.
14. Are you currently looking forward to anything? My next vacation. Tomorrow I return to work after a glorious week off. In another three weeks a have another week. I get four now that I’ve been there over 11 years.
15.Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Yes. I spent the 80s watching the TV show M*A*S*H. I taped every episode in order. A few months ago Amazon had a deal of the day where I got the original movie, every episode for $75. I was psyched. It used to be about $75 for a season.
Today I am, going to spend some time straightening out all things work. We are suppose to have certain items in our trunk well organized. Mine was destroyed when my Malibu was rear ended a month or so ago. Yesterday I went to visit my Aunt Helen who is in rehab. She’s 90 and totally with it, but recently blind. She was so tired from a previous visit (My sis Diane brought her out for lunch and ice cream) that other than smiling and acknowledging me, she slept through the visit. The plan is for her to move in with Diane when she is either well enough to move or her medicare runs out.
The soon-to-be-ex-wife came over to listen to the tapes that I was transferring from reel-to-reel to mp3s. As you might remember that ex3 lent me a pristine Akai reel-to-reel. It would have cost me about a grand to have sent the tapes out for someone else to do it. I was just starting to look to buy one. But now they’re all done and the cost was zero. I had asked Kathy to see if I could buy it but she said an emphatic “NO!” It’s part of the shrine she has for him. I still may buy one to see if I could make money doing it as a service. It’s just a thought at this point. Have a good week. We will return next weekend. Same time. Same blog.