Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
2. Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again? I’d rather say everything on your mind. Hey lady, my face isn’t down there.
3. Would you rather make a phone call or send a text? I used to say to my kids, “Email me or call me. I have no use of text. But as with with everything else, you realize that a quick yes/no answer is just easier to text. You have to be careful. I was on a group text when my dad was dying and blasted the caregiver. I didn’t realize that she was on the text. Boy, did I have to apologize. We got on much better and the gracious that she left me off the hook made me appreciate her much more.
4. Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie? I don’t do books. I know, I know. I’m really a TV & movie guy.
6. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger? Hunger. If you solve world hunger you might get peace. If you stop a war people will still be hungry.
7. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery? Give me the hotel and a wicked hot maid. Or cleaning person if you will.
9. Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping? Let’s call the whole thing off. (Or does that just work with potatoes and tomatoes?)
10. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life? The older that I get makes me appreciate each decade. I am married to someone who wants to be a kid her whole life. It’s not too pretty.
11. Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse? I don’t think I’m a cruise person. Love the Caribbean but please fly me to St. Somewhere.
12. Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone? They both suck more than Jenna Jacobson.
14. Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing? Didn’t we do this question recently? Oh no. It was which superpower would you like and I said “x-ray vision” to see women naked. I am SUCH a class act.
15. Would you rather work in a group or work alone? A group. Particularly if the project is about the Naked Professional Women’s Volleyball league.
That’s it for a Sunday. We might see you on Saturday but not Sunday. It’s the first Father’s Day without my dad. My son asked me to spend the weekend with them. I think it will be good for me. So until next time remember what the right Reverend Wright once told me: “A car is important that a house. In a tough time you can live in your car but you can never drive your house.” Same time. Same blog.