Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
2. Three people who make me laugh: Alan Alda, Louis Black, Jon Stewart & John Oliver (No I can’t fucking count to three)
3. Three things I love: Documentaries about big cats, UConn Men’s Basketball & The Beatles. (Also my wife, family & friends. Shit doing 4 is one thing. Six is another matter.)
4. Three things I hate: Reactionary Republicans, Arrogance from anyone involved in what I watch or do, Anyone who says “I think free health care is a great idea. But who’s gonna pay for it?” The top 1% moron. Or take it out of the military budget. The same people who hate universal health care seem to think our policies in the Middle East are worth the $$$.
6. Three things on my desk: I don’t have a desk. I use the round table in the WTIT studio as a desk. But I do have a computer on it, along with bills and medical papers for my trip on Wednesday.
7. Three things I’m doing right now: Listening to “V” by Maroon 5, answering this fucking question & getting worked up about politics.
8. Three things I want to do before I die: I am with The Gal on this one. I’m not sharing anything from my bucket list.
10. Three things I can’t do: I’m not great with detail. I tune out when someone is doing a speech at me. I can’t do anything I hate. It took Kathy a while to get used to that. Her previous guys jumped when she said, “Let’s go out &…”
11. Three things you should listen to: I’m not good at listening or telling people what I should listen to and two other things.
12. Three things you should never listen to: I see now why I stopped doing Sunday Stealing as an author. It’s SO hard to find a good meme.
13. Three things I’d like to learn: How not to sound like I’m right ALL the time. Hindi – a lot of my customers are Indians. I’d love to hear what they are talking about. I want to learn how to get back on the radio.
14. Three favorite foods: Thai, Chinese and steak.
15. Three beverages I drink regularly: Diet Coke, milk & Smirnoff.
Wow. I did two this weekend. The guy who won “Best Actor” at the Oscars said, “If your mother is still alive, call her.” She’s 92. We don’t talk a lot. But I called her as I was told. She was thrilled. Me, not as much. I’m a bit nervous about Wednesday. I decided to sell our house. 4 bedrooms for two people is too expensive. Kathy’s cool with it other than knowing that I’m kinda worthless (for valid medical reasons) in moving. I understand Harriet much more now that I’ve lost my dad. I almost try to all him everyday. I asked someone how long that it would last & they said that it never completely goes away. But I can go away. I will let you know about Wednesday. Meanwhile enjoy your Sunday. I will be back in this space. Same blog. Same time.