1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick’s lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether — either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn’t celebrate Christmas? You certainly bobbed and weaved through this question. Mom made us do the Santa lap thang. As a kid I just liked the photo op. I gotta admit that I always get a kick out of the pic I found for “Sam’s Santa”. I have no idea who that kid is, but she sure looked like Sam. I tried years later to find more, but nothing came close.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? No.
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie? Growing up I loved all the Christmas Carole movies. It’s probably why we spoofed it five or six times on WTIT.
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day? No.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? Oh, you heard about the threesome I tried in the women’s bathroom? The triplet’s mom was not amused.
9. What will you remember most about 2014? Unfortunately, it will always be the year that I lost my dad. I hate leaving this on a down note, but my dad’s illness dominated my year. I hope he’s at a piano bar now…