If you’re not familiar with today’s song, you can hear it here.
1) Are the majority of your friends married or single? Of they guys who’ve recorded on WTIT in the last few years, all are currently married but Johnnie Walker.
2) Rings are one of the items most frequently pawned. Have you ever visited a pawn shop, either to sell or to buy? No. But my wife took my wedding ring from my second marriage to a pawnshop. I don’t know what she got for it. I also have no idea why I still had the fucker.
3) Let’s say we want to put a ring on it: What’s your ring size? No clue.
4) Beyonce does commercials for Pepsi. What’s the last beverage you drank? Smirnoff, breakfast of champions.
5) Beyonce also has a clothing line. What are you wearing right now? A WTIT Thong.
6) Speaking of clothes, Sam was changing hers this morning when she unintentionally flashed her neighbor. She didn’t realize he was working along the fence that runs under her bedroom window. Tell us one of your most embarrassing moments. I have no idea. But I love the video that your neighbor took of you flashing him.
7) Rumor has it Beyonce is pregnant again. Coincidentally, Sam needs to check the Babys R Us registry for a shower present. Who will receive the next gift you give? My wife. Our anniversary is on the 20th. Of course I’m assuming we will still be married. Her brother and sister-in-law are in visiting from Australia. Let’s see if we make it past this.
8) But Sam doesn’t actually want to go to the shower and is trying to come up a good excuse. Tell us a time you fibbed you told to get out of doing something. Gal, you need not lie. Just say, “I’ve got a conflict that day.” But send a fucking gift. I feel like I’m your older brother a lot. (I imagine that you’re thinking, “Say what?”) So I like to give you advise.
9) When did you last go inside the bank and talk to a teller? I had to give my dad’s bank my power of attorney so I could get his banking shit forwarded to my brother.
I am SO late posting this. My wife needs to plan continuously for guests. My bother-in-law & wife arrive here from Australia yesterday. My brother -in-law said he wished my wife take a “chill pill”. He doesn’t realize that she hasn’t much family & loves him the most. We were asked if “we should just make my dad comfortable”. My brother said, “No. We need to now more.” So he got a cat scan. I told him at 88 and without his health or mind, what was the point? He agreed so then cancelled all further tests. My sister using less tact, told him he was an asshole for doing it. He called me (he’s already paid thousands of dollars to avoid a nursing home) and vented about her text. I said I’d resolve it. I called my sister to try to give her perspective. I said, “He’s done everything for him including paying $4000 a month at the assistant living place. You called him an hour before the scan. What are you thinking?” She wrote him that “she was sorry if she hurt his feelings…” Not great but at least she tried. I told her that I did not want to be at his wake with them not talking.
The title of this post is from a song from the new Counting Crow’s album. I love them.
Join us for stealing. It’s already posted…on this same blog. And at the same time.