Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
61. Do you like current pop stars? Not really. There are a lot of rock bands since my “era” that I really like. Maybe Jason Mraz or Bruno Mars, or it was the other way around. I don’t like hip-hop or rap, but all other current music works. But do I think my era ruled. Of course. Can I say Caleb Johnson? He smoked Idol 13.
62. What is your least favorite chore? Any “chore” would probably not work for me. Don’t get me wrong. I am married and I do them. Shit, single I did them all. Why do they become “chores” when you’re with somebody??!
63. Last place you drove your car? A liquor store or to see my dad. I drive a lot for working Massachusetts selling liquor and my dad is ill in a rehab center in Connecticut. So I drive a lot. Oh, wait. I last drove to my town’s “Country Dinner”. Food was great!
65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom? Really? Why? Next…
66. Could you handle being in the military? Of course, not! I am a liberal peacenik yet would proudly serve if there ever were a “just war”. Since I was born, all wars that our country has gotten into were civil wars. I am EXTREMELY opposed to doing that whether you are Republican or liberal, Democrat or conservative. Recent events in Iraq clearly have illustrated that.
67. What is your average cell phone bill? For two cells, I’d guess $130. We have unlimited text, but we do not use it enough to pay for. It’s on my fucking list to fix so just get off my back!! Oh, really? Sorry. I though I was just thinking that but not typing them.
68. Who or what are you thinking about right now? While sounding corny, me lady me wife came to mind. She’s start a new job, launched a new business over the last two months. I try to help but my “helping” is closer to “lecturing”. I just want her happy & not to lose money. I need to ad that her new job as a professionally photographer is doing great!
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? I have no idea. I laugh a ton with my wife, family and friends.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? This assumes I am a woman. No man would write a meme and ask this. A guy does not have a “ton” of shoes. We go a pair each of “black” “cordovan” & “brown”. We usually have both a black work shoe and a black dress shoe.
72. How many piercing do you have? The next will be my first. Either I am old or have incredibly good judgment. Could it possibly be both?? Ahhh, grasshopper.
73. What are you doing today? I’m heading to bed. It’s still Friday night. Tomorrow is Sunday, which is one of two days that I visit my dad. I sincerely hope he’s in a good mood.
74. Have you ever been gambling? Ever, ever? Yes. But I’m old, and we try a lot of shit along the way. But in general to anyone I would say, ‘”You can’t lose if you don’t play.”
75. When is the last time you updated your blog? My “WTIT: The Blog” was updated when I moved it to Word Press from Blogger. We had specific reasons that I waited to move WTIT: The Blog. I don’t expect the same issues to get me to move our most popular blogs “Saturday 9” and “Sunday Stealing” from the blogger platform.. I’ve used Word Press to back up “The Blog” since perhaps he early days. At one point, for creative purposes we preferred Word Press I made the switch for just this “WTIT: The Blog“ and made it complete. My other blogs (The infamous “meme” or “survey” blogs) are all still at Blogger. Oh, the real answer? I constantly I update my blogs. (The infamous “meme” or “survey” blogs) are all still at Blogger. Oh, the real answer? I constantly I update my blogs.
76. Do you like roller coasters? No. Besides a fear of heights, I’m not thrilled with the sudden drop. But, while my kids grew up, I rode every ride with them. I was their “Daddy”. That’s what you do. My oldest child once said that finding out (as an adult) that I wasn’t a fan of roller coasters after I’d ridden with her a million times, was a moment that made her respect me more. She wrote it on her blog in a post about family. As I have often said in this space, I miss my kids as kids. That looking up to you because you had ALL the answers! Now we are great friends, but I miss the old days, when my kids were all, well ‘kids’.
77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or world? No.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? I was a “Superman” fan growing up. “Dilbert” is my favorite currently and has been for over a decade.
79. Last thing you cooked? From scratch? No fucking clue.
80. How’s the weather? Ba da da da… so happy together… Ba da da da Ba da da da… so happy together… Ba da da da
81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail? Duh. This meme must have been written in 1997. Quaint, no?
82. What’s the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone? I’ve yet to take it. Maybe something will happen this summer.
83. Last time you were sick? I do not remember missing work because I was “sick”. But I have missed months with my eighth & ninth back surgeries and my neck surgery. Trust me, I would have rather worked.
84. What states have you lived in? Two. Connecticut and Massachusetts.
85. Do you wish you could move? I’d rather live in a warm climate all year. But that being said, I could not replace my job. It’s not like I am the King of Outdoors. Yet we were ecstatic when upon buying this house and discovering that there were 270 “State Park” acres behind our back yard. Been here going on three years, and we love it.
86. Do you take a lot of quizzes? That means “memes” or “surveys” to our un-fucktardian friends. And no I do not take a bunch or quizzes, but I do enjoy them when I occasionally return. I don’t participate as much as I’d like. But back in the day I would ‘play’ Sunday Stealing, Curious as a Cat or Monday Mayhem, Dragon Breath on Tuesday, Samantha’s “Wednesday Wickedness”, Kimber & Berleen’s “Thursday Thunks” my wife’s “Rock & Roll Fridays”
87. What is your dream car? I’d like my ’87 Lincoln Mark VII back, or today’s MRX or whatever they call it now. I’ve never been a big expensive car guy. I love the Chevy Malibu that I currently drive.
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? Of course. While I was single normally I have kept my distance. I won’t say that I “never have” been with a married woman, or that I have indeed succumbed, but in all honesty I’ve never had a relationship with a married woman.
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? Are you asking as though all things were being equal? Here of course. If the question read “You’d be rich beyond your wildness dreams!” I’d come up with another game plan.
90. Are you happy with your life? Yes. I’d like to do more creative work, but I gotta try. My job and wife? Excellent. Excellent. Dealing with my dad’s health issues are difficult. But I think it will get better.
Haven’t spoke to you guys for a while. Things with my dad mentally still have huge challenges. But while my brother and sister complain about each other, I happily, have stayed out of the fray. Love the new John Oliver show on HBO. Happy to see “Defiance” and “Under the Dome” return in the SFX category. I went to my youngest granddaughter’s third birthday party. Kathy’s new photography gig includes weekend, but we are navigating it well. In Star Trek “Web Series” News: “Star Trek Continues“ new episode “The Fairest of Them All“ is a “part two” to the beloved “Mirror, Mirror” episode during the TOS run. I am so into the better productions of Star Trek web series. Today I will bring dad his laundry and wait for the next “big thing”. (As in going wrong.:) ) We will continue here until we can’t pay the ‘lectrict bill. I’m happy Kathy’s makeup business is going so well. She felt there was indeed a market for someone who was over forty to guide ladies on where they go from (wherever they happen to be) to nice high end makeup at drug store prices. Yea, I know. So you don’t have to ask: Click here. We shall return. We’re sorry we are not here more often. But in my WTIT life news: There were five guys that launched WTIT. The first three myself, Bouncing Billy & Galloping Gary, as Gypsy Joe and Johnnie Walker rounded out our high school and college lineup. As close as we were, it has been decades since four or five of us have been together. On Friday, Bouncing Billy, Johnnie Walker and I will take Gypsy out for drinks & dinner. The last time he four of us were together were for our last recording before I got married. The first time. We are looking forward to it and I will let our fifth (Galloping Gary) aware we’d like to get together as a group. Or not.See you soon. Same time. Same blog.