Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
2) What are your best physical features? Incredible intellect coupled with incredible charm. Incredibly speaking, of course.
3) What are your best characteristics? I usually tell the truth on fucking meme questions.
4) What kind of books do you like to read? None. As in zero. I bought John Feinstien’s “Where Nobody Knows your Name” and I have started it. It’ll wind up the first in a while.
5) What are you reading now? This question? I mean I’d get it if this question wasn’t prefixed with another fucking book question.
7) What is your favorite time of the day? 3:33 AM or PM. I was born on the 3rd day of November. I was one of 3 children. The 3 children were born 3 years apart. I am the oldest. I graduated high school (Kingswood) on June 3rd. I graduated college (Emerson College, Boston) on June 3rd. I am one of 3 in my family with the same name, I’m a “Jr.” My son Ben is the 3rd. He was born on May 3rd. I have always loved the Yankees. The most famous Yankee, and all time the best baseball player, was Babe Ruth. He wore number 3. I have been married and divorced twice. Kathy is my third wife. It was the charm.
8)Where did you grow up? West Hartford, CT US of A sir! I have not lived there since I left in 1993. Harvey Wallbanger and I had just become good friends and I was divorced (the first time) and we decided to throw our chips “all in” and become roommates.
9) How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Maybe an half hour. I was raised there and raised my kids there until I could not have stayed married another minute. I left after my first marriage, some twenty years ago at least.
10) Are you a morning person or a night owl? I despise mornings. I mean it’s 1:42 AM on June 1, 2014 as I write this.
11) What inspires you? Star Trek Fan Films. Really, have I mentioned it. Probably. But I watch an animated one today with dolls. The mouths of course, did not move. You saw stick figures manipulated to move to the next shot. Holy moly, Jodi!!
12) Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Before I spend a second on this, what would I win? I knew it. Next question. Asinine for $500.
13) Do you have pets? There’s my virtual dog “Happy”.
14) How many rings before you answer the phone? It depends on where I am and where my phone actually was. I mean I wouldn’t do a sprint to avoid a voice mail.
15) What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? I was a radio DJ and then a nightclub DJ. But I am mostly famous as a Tape Radio DJ who pens a rather strange blog.
16) Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Kathy has started a make up business. She’s acting as excited as a kid. She’s picking everything from the factory. That’s why the stupid adds in the top of Sat-9 & Stealing. I thought you might want to check it out. You can the site better in IE that Firefox.
17) What is most important in life? I am not fucking Yoda. You’ve got the wrong blog.
18) Did you dream last night? I don’t remember.
19) Do you remember your dreams? Apparently not.
Hope you have a great Sunday. Till we meet again…