Thank you Allison for hosting Sunday Stealing. to join in click here.
2. What’s your favorite lollipop? I just can’t go there…
3. When you passed notes during class in high school, who was mostly often the recipient? I gave up passing notes in third grade. In high school it was more like, “Meet me at my car. I’ll show you another new trick…”
5. Who’s the black sheep in your family? I’m guessing this expression really just a racial slur. So while tempting, no.
6. Who’s the family historian? Where? At WTIT? That is I, for sure. I even have all these chapters written from both blog posts and new stimulus, ready for “the book”. As far as Tape Radio goes, I did start it. I asked Bouncing Billy to do the very first show. We didn’t have the “W-Tales-In-Tape” call letters yet. Billy and I did create them during our next recording session and both of us don’t know who thought of them. I know I keep saying this, but Bouncing Billy back recording with us as a full time DJ after leaving in 1985 is such a blast! Rock & Midnight while recording at WTIT now for over 25 years themselves, missed Billy’s exit a couple of years prior to their starts. On our last session Tape 581, Rock explained how neat it was to have a “founding father” back since all he had been was a voice on a tape or a photo on the wall.
7. What was the last thing you sprayed from a spray bottle? You mean as opposed to spraying something from a non-spray bottle? Sorry folks, I’m getting dizzy. This is a “perfume” or “odor bathroom spray” question. Next?
8. What was the last thing you sprayed from an aerosol can? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Can we have some clarification here between spray and aerosol can? Holy shit, Jodi! I shouldn’t be that surprised. I saw where this meme was stolen.
9. When did you last make reservations for something? I’m guessing dinner, hotel or plane. Which one is really nt worth the fucking time it took me to type this response.
10. What’s your next upcoming appointment? I have two doctor’s appointments next week. Wow. This is like therapy except the questions are sophomoric and the person asking them is a twelve year-old as oppose to say, a trained professional.
11. What store’s departure from your preferred shopping mall most saddened you? My “preferred shopping mall” is an oxymoron. But it took an actual moron to ask it. And “sadden” from a store moving? Really? I’m begging here, no more mall questions!!!
13. What services (as opposed to goods) do you pay for at your preferred shopping mall? This had to come from a Radio Shack “Welcome to Selling Batteries Forever” employee’s manual.
14. What’s a store you’ve never been inside at your preferred shopping mall? I really don’t understand. While I know Allison lives in Maine and maybe there are still malls there, or she stole this from a 1995 post. I’m guessing the latter.
15. What kind of store would you most welcome in your preferred shopping mall? I swear this was a paid survey by a certain mall somewhere, someplace over the fucking rainbow.
16. What did you most recently purchase at an office supply store? I think
17. What did you most recently purchase at a book store? That I
18. What did you most recently purchase at a drugstore? Fucking tried
19. What did you most recently purchase at a convenience store? To do this
20. What did you most recently purchase at a thrift shop? Fucktardian meme.
I really don’t know what I can add here. I hope you had a great Saturday. It was our first time having cocktails on our deck this year. I’ve banked and shopped on line since 2001. I have an app so I don’t need to go to the bank to deposit a check. All these retail and mall questions really through me. I read a report on how my dad is not adapting well to his new surroundings. He went from no freedom to quite a bit except leaving. My brother told me earlier this week that telling my dad “The truth…is not an option.” But he had to tell him quite a bit of truth today. My dad is on a floor where he has a studio apartment, three meals in a restaurant “take orders” setting and a pub with a happy hour. He shows up only for dinner (because he sleeps till 2PM) at five minutes before close as if it were a cruise ship that served you whenever you wanted it. I know my brother had to start the reality check today. But when I said we had to do that, I was nuts. A week later he is doing it. Oh well, he is paying serious $$$ for this. Back my peeps, very soon. Same time. Same blog.