4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Can you bring us peace? All we are saying is give peace a chance.
5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? This the old blind v. deaf choice. Bud’s Laws of Life #24. You can’t win. You can’t break even. You can’t even quit the game.
6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to? That would be the party Kathy threw for my last birthday of significance. Old friends I hadn’t seen in years came. Although, when I was younger we really partied. I fell down nine flights in an elevator after a college party. True story. I mean, I didn’t fall down the shaft. I just kept falling down because I was SO spaced.
7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? Too quiet. After you die, there’s plenty of quiet time. I’ve got music cranking a lot. At the moment it’s Duran Duran. Kathy loves them. I like them as well, but the 80s were her single party years. During the 80s I raised my kids. I just have done a decent job. I’ve loved they way they’ve become parents themselves. My single days were in the 90s and 00s. I partied then.
8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? Bugger off. What’s this, Monte Hall’s meme?
9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one? No, but I’m beginning to think the person who actual wrote these questions was in a straight jacket.
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? M*A*S*H. But only if I can play “Hawkeye”.
15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be? I actually got asked this once in a job interview. It was even stupider than asking this in a meme. That was the moment I new I shouldn’t do that job. I replied “Eagle, so I could fly away from here.” I got the job anyway. The dude was an idiot. That one is on me. But I thought trying TV after radio was a good thing. It wasn’t.
16. What’s your favorite girl’s name? How about names I detest, say like Mimi or Georgia.
17. What’s your favorite boy’s name? It must be Gary. It’s the name I went by in radio and nightclubs.
18. What’s your supermarket of choice? Peapod. They deliver.
19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? Goron. What you don’t know the chancellor of the High Council on Klingon? Wow.
20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? Diet Coke. But only because they don’t serve Smirnoff.
Today in an hour UConn plays Michigan State for the right of going to The Final Four. My dad was captain of the 45-46 Huskies. My sister just left him and called to say that he seems much better. I’ll go tomorrow. Go UConn!!