1. Do you know triplets? Yes. Captain Morgan, who recorded with WTIT from 1990 to 1995, is a triplet. One I know because he recorded for one WTIT tape and called himself Jose Cuervo and the other made a huge pass at my wife (of the time) causing her enough discomfort that we left. The only other thing we could of done was for me to have a “talk” with him. We correctly chose to leave.
2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I only recently saw “The Titantic” and it was just okay. The other I haven’t ever heard of.
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food? Of course. I went ti an India wedding a couple of years with my wife (my current and best one) and the food ws outrageous. I never thought I’d eat goat, but it was terrific.
4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? I love the Max chain in Hartford and in Springfield. Pricey, but fabulous.
5. Who’s your favorite person in the world? That would be my wife, my children (and grandkids) and my buds at WTIT.
6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? That’s a life style question. As a single, I think a city is best. As a married guy I prefer the ‘berbs.
7. Can you whistle? Yes. Can you write with your “other” hand? Your turn…
8. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Yes. I hate it. My wife cannot sleep without it and her comfort is more important to me. We fit together extremely well.
9. Do you eat breakfast every morning? No. I only eat a breakfast on the weekends. Kathy makes a great breakfast. Both weekend days she cooks or prepares it. I love lox, cream cheese, capers on a onion bagel. Kathy cannot even like the smell of lox But she makes it without complaint. Well not every time anyway…
10. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yes. I am on strong pain meds for my back. I also have stints in my heart so a I take about 10 pills for that as well.
11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient? Birth, tonsils, 9 back operations and 1 neck operation and three times for my heart and another 2 for a staph infection.
12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? No. And he never found me either.
13. Where do you buy your jeans? Amazon.com, where I buy almost everything. Except grocerires, but we use a site for that as well.
14. What’s the last compliment you got? It was from my boss. What it was about, I haven’t a fucking clue. But our relationship is not horrible, but it is complicated.
15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Only on occasion. Some are fantastic. I had one once where I realized I was in the dream and I talked to the people in the dream, proving it was a dream.
16. What flavor tea do you enjoy? I don’t do much, but I do love ginseng.
17. What social media sites do you use? Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and twitter. Check us out at facebook.com/WTITRADIO; YouTube: Bud Weiser, WTIT; and @WTIT.
We recorded this week on WTIT: Here’s last night’s shot:
I am encourage that my family has found a place for my dad. It’s even got a pub in it. I hope things will improve with him…
See you next time. Same time. same blog.