2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment? The original author of this meme was just a bit unstable. After asking these 15 fucking questions, she rolled up into a ball and was gonna pour vodka all over herself and light it. The plan had two serious flaws. You can’t light up 80 proof vodka. The second she opened the Ketel One she wanted to drink it.
3. What’s your worst reading habit? I think I am being called out for not reading enough books. Or generally any. There is a book out there now I do want to read. It’s called “Where Nobody Knows Your Name”. It’s by John Feinstein
4. What book are you most proud of having read? “Hillbillies in Beverly Hills: The True Story” They had orgies on their yacht! They surly must be happy with everything they’ve got. But I work in the factory myself.
5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library? I am still here. It may take a great while for me to answer this question. Talk amongst yourselves.
6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone? Now I am really lost. How do “pretend” to watch a fucking film? Sleep through it? This author needs to get back on her meds.
7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment? This is the most painful meme I’ve ever tried to do.
8. What movie have you watched the most? Now we are on track. “Notting Hill”.
9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever? Oh you did SO well for one whole question. How come you fucked it up by asking essentially the same question twice?
10. What film is actually your favorite ever? Now it’s three times. Holy Mollie Jodi!! What is with this person? Can you even imagine her life? She must pretend to do everything for everybody. Hey I’m not a doctor but I played one on stage. (Side note: I was a junior in high school. I’m doing the doc doing a house call. Remember those? I’m up on a ramp that is the “second floor”. The lead actress, a senior and I stood there waiting for our cues. Now we had never dated. I was too young for a senior. But we passionately made out until our cue. We never discussed it, but we did it every day for three months.) Back the the author. Oh fuck it. You know what I mean.
11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings? Wake up & get up? Or do I pretend to get up? Have you ever stayed in bed and told your boss you were pretending to work at home?
12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up? I’m thinking of retiring again. First I gotta get somebody to write WTIT: The Blog. And please don’t blame Kwizey. She does great here. And I already had to come back once and do Stealing cuz Mr. Lance quit. He had a meme ready to be posted, but it was a tribute to the five fucking weeks that he hosted this sucker. If Kwizgiver quits we are all screwed! Besides, I love a bad meme. I can complain more and I’m so very good at it.
13. How many snooze alarms do you need? None but I pretend to use three.
14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning? I usually wake up, fall out of bed and then drag a comb across my head. I find my way downstairs and drink a cup. And the I look up and notice that I’m late. I find my coat and grab my hat, I make the bus in seconds flat. Then I find my way upstairs and have a smoke. Then somebody speaks and I go into a dream. I do this every day.
15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning? I just said I do the same thing every day. Want it again? Here we go, all together now! I usually wake up, fall out of bed and then drag a comb across my head. I find my way downstairs and drink a cup. And the I look up and notice that I’m late. I find my coat and grab my hat, I make the bus in seconds flat. Then I find my way upstairs and have a smoke. Then somebody speaks and I go into a dream.
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. Same time, same blog? I know… Why commit?