Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back? When I received a bill “for services rendered #hosting a fucking meme” from Judd Corizan. I sent him the twenty-five bucks that he asked for, but after all these years I decided to eliminate him and host Stealing myself. Then the fucktard sent me a copy of the binding legal agreement allowing him to host Stealing until 2033. I told him that I wanted my money back or I’d let everyone know that he’s sleeping with Crazy Sam. (That’s one video I don’t wanna see again.)
2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone? I told Crazy Sam that Judd was a love-em & leave-em kinda guy. That’s how I got a copy of that fucking video. Sam said, “Could a guy love you like this and then leave you?” I told her “Yes, indeed”. Fortunately, I had a video of Judd doing the Dragon Lady. She was crushed but wrote me, “That’s one fuckin’ ugly lady. Plus, he didn’t do the Crazy 8 maneuver. That proves he loves me more.” I told her that I was going to host Saturday 9. That’s when I got her binding legal agreement allowing her to host Sat-9 until 2033.
3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are? The moment I realized that I could invent people who do nasty sex videos.
4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself? No. Although it only cost $100 to get the Dragon Lady to go.
5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing? In question 2 I outed The Dragon Lady. But, upon further review, I thought it was childish. I left her idenity out. So I’m posting this pick of Sam and Judd from the video:
Now I feel better.
6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong? Nope, I discovered for $100 almost anybody would go away, except for avatars.
7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random? I dream of Jeanie.
8. What was the last promise you broke? I once joined “Bloggers With Integrity.” When I reread this post, I realized that I didn’t have enough integrity for them. I mean, in my real life with getting married in 35 days, I’ve got plenty. But here? Not so much.
9. Do you collect anything? Just old memes. It’s in that fucking legal agreement with Judd. Perhaps, I’ll do better tomorrow. But since I’m sure I lost all my readers after the first fucking question, it matters not what I’m typing here. Oh. Kathy just called. She’s painting our deck. I gave her $60 for paint. She found a closeout that cost only $14. She’s psyched. Bye-bye!
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and His Enfield Elephants Fantasy Football Team!
Join us for Sunday Stealing! Same time. Same blog.
Bud Weiser - Downtown, Connecticut, United States
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years, I still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that I started with over 45 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. What WTIT is, however, a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
Just like with any group of friends, people came and left over the years. More than 50 gentlemen have sat around our big round table in what is now a state of the art digital recording studio. We still call it “Tape Radio” because we’re old guys who hate change. This comedy blog has won numerous awards and tells part of the story, but exists mostly to comment on life, politics, music and entertainment as it passed by our virtual window. One of our original guys left in 1985. But in 2013 he returned. So our starting five have three of the creators of WTIT.
Shortly after that on our http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO page we announced when our next recording night would be. Another of the original five had come back to join in. Galloping Gary, our brother, returned (since 1982) to record. The "Galloping Gary Garage Show" returned to WTIT in 2014. So for one special night (the first since 1973), four of the founding five were sitting at our table. The sight where all the guys who came after them had sat.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my