Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. When was the last time that you danced in public? At my Uncle Fred and almost Aunt Marion’s wedding. There was a bit of dancing before the ceremony. Fred had done a lot of drinking that morning to take “the edge off”. He wound out making a pass at Marion’s sister before the nuptials. Had the sister said “no” it might have gone all right. When Marion caught them in the coatroom, it went downhill from there. The band was very good, however. Oh, and Fred did get married, it was to the sister.
2. Tell us about one of your closest friends. I can talk to her about anything and she’s always on my side. She’s very understanding. Yesterday she asked if I felt like a long drive today. I really wanted to please her, but I drive all day for a living. No problems, she’s off on that drive solo. I’m going to marry her on October 20th.
3. What is the most that you have ever lost? My virginity. It kept me from becoming a priest. Well that and the fact I hated The Church. We parted ways at 14.
4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor? I finally stopped doing his wife. I didn’t let him know it was because that I met Kathy. I’d rather him think I became a nicer guy.
5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be? Feed the poor, find jobs for all who want them, provided much better universal health care and pull the plug on wars.
6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured? A “weather situation”? If I wrote these questions instead of stealing them, I’d be mad at myself.
7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts? Yuk.
8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be? I wish facebook would decide it needs a Saturday & Sunday meme and pay me big bucks for the rights.
9. Who just doesn’t get it? Anyone who is not a billionaire supporting Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and His Enfield Elephants Fantasy Football Team!
Join us for Sunday Stealing! Same time. Same blog.
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.