70. Want someone back in your life? Yes, but on my own terms.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today? Tomorrow starts my vacation. Oh, baby!!! You know what sucks moose? Waiting for response cards for our wedding.
72. What’s the color of the underwear you are wearing? Grey. Hope that saves lives.
73. Who was the first best friend that you ever had?Galloping Gary. He along with Bouncing Billy founded WTIT with me. Thanks to fb, we are back in touch frequently. His is one of the responses we haven’t received for our wedding. I hope he makes it.
74. How do you react when someone disappoints you? Like any rational person, I shoot them.
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality? Ha! I’ll go with “Yes, Kathy”. We were gonna wait till our wedding night, of course, but alcohol happens.
76. Are you a naturally happy person?Or is your happiness forced? Neither. I generally medicate.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you? I only have eyes for the woman who will honor me by becoming my bride.
78. What do you wear when you sleep? Last night it was grey underwear & a Beatles’ tee.
79. Are you obsessed with something right now? The transferring of WTIT tapes to digital. The quality of the first 6 months of recording was horrible. Along with transferring, I can remaster. It’s a ton of work, but the finished product keeps blowing me away. On the final tape that I worked on last night, from 1972, near the end I said “I hope this song fits on the tape.” It didn’t. But now it does.
80. The first person you loved is? My mommy? I suppose the moron who wrote this fucker (as opposed to the moron who stole it) meant “romantically”. I’ll go with my high school flame, Sally. We still chat every five years or so. She broke up with me because she was an over-the-top born again and I had left religion at age 14. She said, “God came to me in a vision. He told me to marry a religious person.” I was a freshman at college and it totally crushed me. But how do you argue with God?
|Sally more recently.|
81. Something terrible happened with you?I spent a year fighting a staph infection. Everyone including my doctor thought I’d not survive. That was in 2003. The experience changed me a great deal.82. You are locked up with your celebrity crush for days, what happens? I’d say, “Forget it, Jill. You had your chance.”
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?World peace. Obviously, I tried out for the Miss America contest.
84. Ever try to force someone to do something? Never forced, but encouraged strongly.85. When you are alone, what do you think about? The usually shit.
86. How was your first sex?Fun.87. What’s your favorite music genre? Rock. From Buddy Holly through The Beatles, classic rock through Fitz and the Tantrums…
88. Are you happy I only wrote 88 questions? I’m sorry that I stole them. Hope your week rocks!
Like it or not.