Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited? Seeing my kids or grandkids is the best. Yesterday my daughter Heather, husband Alec and my perfect granddaughters Lindsay and Lauren came and spent the night. They live over three hours away.b We had a blast. Kathy made up the girls and put wigs on them. Photos to come. Also recording a WTIT Tape Radio show gets me going. There was a shot on Thursday but it was cancelled. Looking forward, I really think Kathy has planned a fantastic wedding and party planned.
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job? I was 14 and worked in my family business.
3. Tell us about your grandparents. My maternal grandfather died before I was born and my fraternal grandfather died when I was 7. I have one memory of him baby-sitting and watching King Kong with me. I thought it was cool. Both my grandmothers had long lives. My maternal grandmother stayed with me summers while the rest of my family went to the shore. I was not going to fold WTIT for a fucking beach. My dad’s mother just came over on holidays. I think she was done with the kid thing, raising 6.
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations? Can I get back to you on this?
5. What would others say about you? Ask “the others”. They should know.
6. Do you believe in life on other planets? After seeing the movie Game Change I do. Ed Harris starred as John McCain. As stupid as you thin Sarah Palin is, it is so much worse that I think she is an alien.
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin? I was sick from 2003-2004. When an infection is trying to kill you, you aren’t that hungry.
Bud at a gym? Really?
8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately? Right. Good one. They got a bar there?
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation? No. Especially answering fucktarded meme questions.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Octopus Gardening Club!
Join us for Sunday Stealing! Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my