Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Has you ever done something that you knew was wrong, but because of love or lust, did it anyway? No, because I’m a really shy guy. Except for maybe my neighbor’s wife in my old apartment. Hiding in the closet waiting for the moron to go to work was really thrilling, but wrong. I should have come later to be right. So to speak…
2. Do you take longer to dress for a special event? No, because I’m a guy. I have found waiting for the woman takes a lot longer.
4. If you won Powerball, what would be the first thing you spent it on? World hunger, I’d hope. Either that or travel. Then there’s sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll. Who am I kidding? The first thing would be giant TVs and a radio station.
5. How much of the Olympics have you watched? Why? Johnnie Walker spent a few days here. He’s really into it. Especially women’s beach volleyball. While he couldn’t explain the rules (he said there was a ball, sand and a net involved) he loved them in bikinis and patting each others’ asses.
9. Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love? I got out of relationships a couple of times too soon. But, when you are with the woman you should be, it seems that it all doesn’t matter. Kinda like memes, but totally different. We’re back with Judd.
TWTI: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Flying Squirrel Attack Team.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.