Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Has talking to a stranger ever caused you a problem? It was a quiet night. Too quiet, if you asked me. The room was dark, but through the haze of incense a woman appeared. She was a complete stranger. She told me to get the fuck out of her house. But I thought, this is just a dream. She came at me with a knife. I woke up. The end.
2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to brag over success? Yes, and it is always the wrong thing to do.
3. What do enjoy most about your life? My lady, Kathy.
4. Do you ever over think a situation in your life? Nope but I do under think. It took reading Harriet’s responses to this fucker to realize that I repeated a question.
5. Tell us about your best friend. She’s organizing a tag sale at the moment. Why anyone buys tags is beyond me.
6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a mate to you? How would I know? Did you read my last answer? How bright am I?
7. What’s the closest situation that you’ve had to dealing with an enemy? This was the fucking question that I repeated. I should not have used it even once.
8. What was the circumstance that led to your most recent utterance of aha!? Watching an (Thanks Kathy W…) old Murder She Wrote?
9. Have you ever tried getting even? No. Negative energy is such a waste of time. See you for Stealing!
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Take the Fucking Statue Down Penn State Team.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.
Bud Weiser - Downtown, Connecticut, United States
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years, I still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that I started with over 45 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. What WTIT is, however, a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
Just like with any group of friends, people came and left over the years. More than 50 gentlemen have sat around our big round table in what is now a state of the art digital recording studio. We still call it “Tape Radio” because we’re old guys who hate change. This comedy blog has won numerous awards and tells part of the story, but exists mostly to comment on life, politics, music and entertainment as it passed by our virtual window. One of our original guys left in 1985. But in 2013 he returned. So our starting five have three of the creators of WTIT.
Shortly after that on our http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO page we announced when our next recording night would be. Another of the original five had come back to join in. Galloping Gary, our brother, returned (since 1982) to record. The "Galloping Gary Garage Show" returned to WTIT in 2014. So for one special night (the first since 1973), four of the founding five were sitting at our table. The sight where all the guys who came after them had sat.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my