Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Has talking to a stranger ever caused you a problem? It was a quiet night. Too quiet, if you asked me. The room was dark, but through the haze of incense a woman appeared. She was a complete stranger. She told me to get the fuck out of her house. But I thought, this is just a dream. She came at me with a knife. I woke up. The end.
2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to brag over success? Yes, and it is always the wrong thing to do.
3. What do enjoy most about your life? My lady, Kathy.
4. Do you ever over think a situation in your life? Nope but I do under think. It took reading Harriet’s responses to this fucker to realize that I repeated a question.
5. Tell us about your best friend. She’s organizing a tag sale at the moment. Why anyone buys tags is beyond me.
6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a mate to you? How would I know? Did you read my last answer? How bright am I?
7. What’s the closest situation that you’ve had to dealing with an enemy? This was the fucking question that I repeated. I should not have used it even once.
8. What was the circumstance that led to your most recent utterance of aha!? Watching an (Thanks Kathy W…) old Murder She Wrote?
9. Have you ever tried getting even? No. Negative energy is such a waste of time. See you for Stealing!
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my