Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Has talking to a stranger ever caused you a problem? It was a quiet night. Too quiet, if you asked me. The room was dark, but through the haze of incense a woman appeared. She was a complete stranger. She told me to get the fuck out of her house. But I thought, this is just a dream. She came at me with a knife. I woke up. The end.
2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to brag over success? Yes, and it is always the wrong thing to do.
3. What do enjoy most about your life? My lady, Kathy.
4. Do you ever over think a situation in your life? Nope but I do under think. It took reading Harriet’s responses to this fucker to realize that I repeated a question.
5. Tell us about your best friend. She’s organizing a tag sale at the moment. Why anyone buys tags is beyond me.
6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a mate to you? How would I know? Did you read my last answer? How bright am I?
7. What’s the closest situation that you’ve had to dealing with an enemy? This was the fucking question that I repeated. I should not have used it even once.
8. What was the circumstance that led to your most recent utterance of aha!? Watching an (Thanks Kathy W…) old Murder She Wrote?
9. Have you ever tried getting even? No. Negative energy is such a waste of time. See you for Stealing!
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.