Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
181. What’s the BEST rock band that you have seen live? I worked one night as a security guard for the Boston Garden. I was told that since I was the biggest Beatles fan, I’d stand center stage (on the floor) for Paul McCartney & Wings. It couldn’t get better than that.
182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police? I had a dream once…
183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph? I don’t remember it. But I had perks as a DJ that were pretty good.
184. What would you change about your living room? The ironing board. Just joking. Kathy does ironing while watching TV. So it’s there a lot.
185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass.
186. Last hug? From Kathy as we turned off the light, I said darling you were wonderful tonight.
187. Have you ever had to make up your mind? It’s “did” not “have” and then it’s “have” not “had” and it was The Loving Spoonful.
188. What is on top of your refrigerator? Those naked pictures of your mom. Would you PLEASE tell her to stop sending them!
189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids) I just got texted a pic of my three granddaughters at an amusement park. Since they live seven hour apart, I was thrilled that my son and daughter got together.
190. Are you afraid of the dark? No. It’s the light that bothers me. Let me bite your neck.
191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for? A zillion dollars, end war, end poverty.
192. Do you feel sad often? I’d answer this question, but it’s too depressing.
193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time? Yes. Usually with a work friend (always when single and I’m not kissing up, it just is true) but I find trying to take the next step has much more of a down side.
194. Do you shower daily? No. Only on the first of each month.
195. Have you ever prank called someone? WTIT did in our first year. We told them we were from WTIT and had they listened to us. (Of course, impossible since you’d have to be in our studio to do that.) They ALWAYS said we were their favorite station. Once we did it to a girl we actually knew (We were 15 during this period.) and she didn’t know it was us. Flash forward twenty years (to about 1986) and that girl’s husband was a WTIT DJ. When I remembered the bit, I played it for him. He was laughing so hard we thought he’d pee.
196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Not anymore. Kathy & I (OK mostly Kathy) is getting it ready as a dining room for our wedding. It had been already been started to be converted to a room. So it will look rather grand.
198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car. Why?
199. What is your favorite type of music? Rock ‘n Roll from Buddy Holly to Switchfoot.
200. What’s your family like? The Adams family. Snap. Fucking snap.
Like it or not.