Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
Sorting Through It
Saturday 9:Whatever Gets You Thru the Night
1. What helps you get through the night? facebook. You can never read enough of what folks you barely know who “share” stupid comedy or misguided patriotism.
2. Do you ALWAYS keep an open mind? No. That would be rather uninspired.
3. Who is the wisest person you know? My dad is great at sorting through the bull shit.
4. Who is the strongest person you know? Superman. He can lift buildings even!
5. How would we tell by your behavior if you are having a bad day? It would be hard cuz I just yell, scream and thrown things. I’m nothing if not subtle.
6. Does your ego sometimes get in your way? No, but when you are as great as I am it’s difficult to be humble.
7. Do you believe in Zen? If yes, can it be mastered? Shhhh. I’m having a moment. Never mind, it’s passed.
8. Do you believe you could teach someone, like your child, to be competitive? Yes. Start at six when they run around trying to kick a ball and always fall down. They call this soccer. Yell and scream as though nothing on the planet maters but their fucking game. Bonus points if you yell at their coach. Then have them shake hands and say “Nice game, you suk.”
9. Do you believe home is not a place but rather a state of mind? Nope, it’s a place.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Champion Chubby Checkers Team.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.
%d bloggers like this: