Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
142. Best cartoon show ever? Family Guy or South Park.
143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? Only if she wants to be my significant other. If not, then it doesn’t matter.
144. Do you ever use your full name? Of course. I shout it every morning. Then for some inexplicable reason, Kathy says, “Shut the fuck up.”
145. Do you get annoyed easily? You’re pissing me off.
146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $? Not if she looked like Robert Redford.
147. Where do you draw the line? Right here.
148. Have you ever been on a road trip? In the 70s and early 80s UConn (men’s basketball)was never on TV. So my day, brother and I used to travel to all the road games.
150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why? Both. Why? Cuz.
151. What was your first thought this morning? Wow. No work. Then I rolled over for a couple of hours.
152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up? Only on Tuesdays.
153. Would you try to take over the world? I couldn’t take over my neighborhood.
154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? I read our handfasting wedding plans today. I was touched by the romance but laughed at some of the whimsical nature of it all. So mote it be.
155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting? Yes.
157. Tell us something totally random about yourself. I can’t fucking count. I used two weeks questions on this “bonus meme” that only a few will stumble upon. Although I will be glad when this fucking “Imaginary Meme” is over.
158. What really turns you off? Wasting twenty questions.
159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes. Recently twice in a day. One of them was a doctor who was giving me her diagnosis and just lost track of what she was saying and just stared at me. She recovered, apologized and said that she felt that I was someone famous.
160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to? Kathy. Unless of course she is causing the bad day.
161. Have you ever studied the Bible? Ha! Good one.
162. What really turns you off? Bible questions.
163. What’s a goal that you’d like to achieve? Getting somebody else to author Sunday Stealing and Saturday 9.
164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why. Mitt Romney. In a world full of political hypocrites, he takes the proverbial cake.
165. What’s your favorite store? Harry’s Sports Shoppe and Brothel. It’s in Vegas.
167. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Her bank account.
169. Do you like photography? I appreciate it. So few have “the eye”. Kathy’s got it. I don’t.
171. What’s something people say that you generally find annoying? “No worries”. I have no idea who invented that saying or why.
172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile? Never.
173. Do you ever cook? No. I’d never eat something by a terrible cook.
174. Have you ever been on a boat? Of course. It was the perfect storm. We all drowned. The end. Ta-da!
176. What is your favorite musical instrument? A woman playing the skin flute is always a fun sight.
177. What’s your phone ringtone? A phone.
178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur of professional.) Yes, I told you last week I played the shark in Jaws. I also played Uhura’s chair in Star Trek IV.
179. Describe your life currently in five words. I write the fucking memes.
180. Where did you last fly to and why? Atlanta. Harvey Wallbager and his grlfriend had a housewarming party. He also was opening an art gallery.
Like it or not.