Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
122. Do you believe in forever love in a romantic relationship? It really depends. I don’t believe a couple in their teens or early 20s have a shot at anything but divorce. I think the older you are, the more you can navigate the mine fields.
123. As a kid did you ever sneak anyone into your house? Would you believe me if I said I hadn’t? Yes, I snuck the occasional overnight girlfriend in the house.
124. Do you personally know anyone homeless? Thom. Otherwise he’d would have returned. Although, I think I thought he’d burn out fast. He gave his blog his all. Then, you feel like it’s a free job. I used to be sure to publish 6 days. Now I only do one or two. I think I get closer to shutting it all down than getting more involved again.
125. Do you believe in aliens? Yes. But not as visitors. I used to believe like Mulder & Scully. But with everyone carrying a camera, I think visiting is unlikely. But the math says there’s life on other planets.
127. What would it take for you to sell your soul to a devil? Since I believe in neither, 5 million.
128. Top or bottom? In between.
129. Are you happy with your career? I’m where I should be at this stage in life.
130. What’s your favorite store to buy clothes? Why? Stores sell clothes still? I thought it was just online now.
132. Watching or playing sports? At 260 years old, watching is better.
133. Would you have plastic surgery? No. I’ve had way too many surgeries already.
134. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? NY Post sports. I read it cuz it’s there.
135. Are you going on vacation this year? If so, where? I do have a honeymoon coming up. I think the extent of our travel will depend on financial issues.
137. Do you have any pets? Yuk. No animals in the house.
138. Do you believe in soul mates? No. It means there is only one person for everyone. For some there are none, but others seem to have plenty.
139. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Doing memes.
Like it or not.