Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!,
Saturday 9: Moves Like Jagger
1. Who makes the best moves in your life? I am the master of my universe…I am the master of my universe…I am the master of my universe…
2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other). I really don’t feel selfish with my time. It is my time after all. I don’t feel couples are joined at the hip. Although perhaps I was a tad selfish back when the French twins were my neighbors. I had a girlfriend or two who said I was a bit hedonistic. I always had a quick comeback, I’d say, “Sez you.”
3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it’s just a given? I can’t really speak for myself. But as for Kathy, I think when she couldn’t be sexier, but then she seems to do something to remind me that there’s always another level. I think I’ll marry this lady…
4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior? I have no such beliefs. “Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV” was in a song by a fellow that I admire. My morality is humanity based. Any spirituality that I have is a minor work in progress.
5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can’t change because of their sex? Almost everything. It’s rather amazing that we even talk to each other. I think that’s where the whole sex thing was invented.
6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror? No. I’m happy at how I look for this age and stage. I’m more like The Fonz and say, “Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.”
7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life? It my particular case, it increased everything. That may be why I have four kids…
|I have no idea why Jill is here either.
8. What would you like to work on to become a better person? I still need to remove some of the jean in me. Loosely translated, it means never thinking or reacting with temper rather than reason.
9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country? Sometime after Vietnam and before The Gulf War. I do still get nauseated when some someone on fb says “Share this if you love the military.” Although, “share this if” about anything sucks on facebook. I don’t love the military. I don’t support wars. I do appreciate the sacrifice and protection.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Olympic Naked VolleyballTeam.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.