Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed? Why? Blogomiacin. He thinks it will help me come up with stupid questions for a meme. Wait till you read Sunday Stealing.
2. How well do you swim? Very well. I played the shark in Jaws.
3. Who has a big mouth that you like? Bill Maher. He is one of the funniest and dead on liberals in the country. But, he has a BIG mouth. It’s why he always winds up fired.
Oops, I did it again.
4. Do you believe in political correctness? I’ve put pics of a woman with three breasts on this blog. So, I guessing the answer is no.
5. Do you ever patronize people? Great question. So, yes.
6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect? Yes. I divorced her.
7. What song are you totally sick of and why? I’m just sick of this fucking question. You can torture me, with Donnie & Marie, but please stop asking this. Yes I know I wrote it. Well, I stole it. But it was 3:30 AM when I realized I hadn’t published. So I stole these questions from another meme I used to author.
8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there? I was born cocky.
9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile? Not since kindergarten. Man, I think it’s time to stop this madness.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my