Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed? Why? Blogomiacin. He thinks it will help me come up with stupid questions for a meme. Wait till you read Sunday Stealing.
2. How well do you swim? Very well. I played the shark in Jaws.
3. Who has a big mouth that you like? Bill Maher. He is one of the funniest and dead on liberals in the country. But, he has a BIG mouth. It’s why he always winds up fired.
Oops, I did it again.
4. Do you believe in political correctness? I’ve put pics of a woman with three breasts on this blog. So, I guessing the answer is no.
5. Do you ever patronize people? Great question. So, yes.
6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect? Yes. I divorced her.
7. What song are you totally sick of and why? I’m just sick of this fucking question. You can torture me, with Donnie & Marie, but please stop asking this. Yes I know I wrote it. Well, I stole it. But it was 3:30 AM when I realized I hadn’t published. So I stole these questions from another meme I used to author.
8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there? I was born cocky.
9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile? Not since kindergarten. Man, I think it’s time to stop this madness.
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.