Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have? 1,376,443. Give or take a thousand.
103. What causes you to you admire people? Simply be stand up. Do what they say they will.
104. Do you like sports? If THE SPORT HS=AS a ball or a puck.
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not? With your spouse or with the other women in your life that practically beg.
107. Do animals go to Heaven? As long as they don’t shit in my yard, I really don’t care.
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad? I always have a great time with him. I last saw him on Father’s Day.
109. What is your favorite hair style? Long and beautiful, say like…Kathy…
110. Do you like your name? I must not, since I seem to change it every seven years. We’re having a pool to guess the date I change it next. So far “Henry the Well Hung Horse” is winning. The winner must buy a big bottle Cuervo. I told them where to get it. That little store has a GREAT promotion on. Buy 1 btl 1.75 Smirnoff, get a second bottle AT THE SAME PRICE!” You can’t beat that. Unless, of course, if you had gone to a store that cells Smirnoff 5 bucks cheaper.
stated, “You don’t know who you are talking to, because I won’t work under these conditions. I came to you to solve my being bullied. Now you’ve not only told him it was all right to bully, but also you just lost your best operations manager. How dare you talk to ME like that. I had had an 10 outta 10 review from my previous GM at another store.
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think? Ouch, that hurts. Then I take my pain meds.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom? 1995. Why? Cuz it needed it and it was my turn. Off the record: I was never very happy when it was
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why? No. It came close, but my mother would go in to my room and explain the odds that somehow on kicking my ass and barring me from dating. I said, “So little time, so MANY girls.It’s just not fair.”
118. Have you ever smoked? Yes. For a time “All I Need is Cigarettes & Alcohol” was a theme for me. I quit for good in September 2004.
119. Do you like celebrities? The ones I met? Mostly…
120. Do you like traveling? Only to go somewhere.