Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
Smirnoff is the Answer
Saturday 9: Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind
1. Do you ever have trouble making up your mind? Yes. No. That’s maybe, I’m sure. What was the question?
2. Do you think you always learn from your mistakes? You’re asking this because I’m getting married again, right?
3. Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age during a particular time? In truth, I’d say yes. No. That’s maybe, I’m sure. What was the question?
5. Who’s the most “wholesome” rock artist that you like? An oxymoron, perhaps?
6. Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody? I’d like to think that I’m good at both.
7. Do you feel the need to share your burdens? Yes. Call me, ‘kay? I need to talk.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Big Boned Boston Bean Bruins.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.
%d bloggers like this: