Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
|with Zoey at her Christening.|
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays? Fridays.
63. Did you want to go to college? No. I just wanted to be a DJ. But my folks said college, so I graduated Emerson with a degree in Communications.
64. What did you last time at a mall? For shopping, so long I cannot remember. In our town, our theatres are in the mall. Kathy and I most recently saw The Three Stooges and Dark Shadows.
|Johnnie and I watching the 2011 Superbowl.|
65. Which close friend have you known the longest? That would be co-conspirator Johnnie Walker.
66. Why do you like the music you do? It rocks.
67. Do you read much? Only print. It also helps with computers.
68. Favorite country? Bite me.
|I wish avatars could really steal.|
69. What is something you wish you were better at? Stealing memes. At least this fucker has 200 questions. It’ll be 2014 before I’ll have to steal another one.
70. What’s your favorite album/CD? Sgt. Pepper.
71. What’s a good dinner order? Blah, blah, blah with a Ketel One on the rocks.
72. Planes or boats? Didn’t Steve Martin and John Candy have a third option? “Those aren’t pillows!!!”
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you: That I made up the French Twins. In truth, they made me up.
|Harvey and I using a timer. Great shot.|
74. Who is your newest friend? Harvey Wallbanger and I hit the 20 year mark this year. Yet of my closest friends, it’s just Kathy that I’ve know not as long.
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop? Yes. With Santa in July. He was planning a route.
76. Was your last text useful? Amazon let me know that they delivered a present.
78. Do you like yourself? No. Who could?
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold? Cold. I hate winter.
80. Do you play an instrument? Not that anyone would care to hear.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your week.
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.