Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do you believe people can truly change? I don’t know. But I can make change. Can you give me three fives for a ten?
2. Do you think there is anything wrong with being average? Yes. Even Yogi was brighter than your average bear.
3. Do you believe in fairy tale love? No. Do you believe in legalizing pot? Your turn.
4. Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you? Yes. But over time, even my high school dullards figured out I wasn’t pregnant.
5. Have you ever done something at a party that you’ve ever regretted? Nope. I’m more of a “I shoulda done it” guy. Geez, what was her fucking name?
6. How do you go about setting your goals? Evenly spaced, ten yards beyond the touchdown markers.
7. Do you believe you deserve everything you want? Of course. I’ve been a very good boy.
8. Do you have people in your life you could always count on? Remarkably so. My lady who will be my wife in October, my siblings, folks and kids are always there. Can you get them to go? I mean, it’s a nice new 4 bedroom split level ranch, but really!!
9. Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you’ve dated? Yes. Although, in my experience, the former sex thing winds up back in the picture. Not so much as you have sex again (although you always do…), but within the space of your new relationships, it tends to cum up.
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.