Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad? It really depended on the subject. Dinners sucked because you knew Dad was gonna ask about grades. Fortunately, he only ate with us a few nights a week. On anything else, he was much easier.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw? Probably a reptile. They give nothing back, and can’t learn a thing.
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”. I loved The Counting Crows since August and Everything After. As soon as they announced Underwater Sunshine from earlier this year, I bought it. Since there are so many LEGAL ways to get free music, I gotta LOVE a band to buy their CD.
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out? No. I had told Kathy that I saw him on The Daily Show and realized a lot of what I thought were “Sheldon’s” mannerisms, were Parsons. I wondered if he were gay. Kathy looked it up and he had literally come out that day.
45. Have you ever shoplifted? Not since being a young child, no.
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don’t misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren’t angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?) If I knew the answer, I would not have asked the question.
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari? No.
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces? I should have edited this fucker out.
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile? Yes.
50. Do you believe in magic? The Loving Spoonful. Next title?
51. Have you ever been arrested? Yes. But I’ve never been convicted of a crime.
52. Have you ever skinny dipped? Of course.
53. Explain what you think about hippies. I haven’t since 1970.
54. New York or California? Boston or Florida? Your turn.
55. Have you ever been dumped? Of course. I’m both an acquired taste and a pain in the ass. 56. What are you wearing right now? A 1987 WTIT tee and sweats.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict? I almost hurled when he said God did it because “He has a plan for him.” Really? God talks to you or if you guess anything and attach your god’s name to it, it makes you special. He still doesn’t get it.
58. Did you watch the series finale of House? Yes. Spoiler Alert: It was great.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.) I last dated a woman named Regina before I met (or really re-met) Kathy. But that was over for about five months when I met Kathy.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your week.
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.