Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do you understand a belief model based on creationism? The human experience is at its stupidest when someone insists that just 5,000 years ago Adam & Eve lived in a garden.
2. Is your house run more like a dictatorship or a democracy? We seldom vote on much. So, I’ll go with “next question, please.”
3. Are you likely to forgive a transgression and give someone a second chance? Nope. Unless it was something real hurtful. Then I’d forgive, so to experience sadomasochism.
4. Is religion a big part of your life? Yes, and I’m a priest. Need confessing? Send a money order for $450 made out to “WTIT Religious Services” and send it to:
WTIT World Headquarters
375 Bluejob Avenue
Downtown, CT 0U812
You’ll receive your nifty suitable for framing certificate of authenticity, our email address (email@example.com) for your confessing, and our crafty secret decoder ring.
5. Do you feel your job (or your spouse’s if you work at home) is safe? Yes. Unless I get fired.
6. Do you believe in gay marriage? Why? Yes. Why should just straight couples be miserable? Besides Jim Parsons just came
7. Do you think the current U.S. war will lead to a more peaceful world? Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
8. Do you like people with swagger? Oh yes, I do. I point at them and laugh loudly.
9. What kind of budget do you live on, is it tight or carefree? If everyone sends in their $450, I’ll be SO fucking rich!! Hoot! Hoot…
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and
His June Bug Naked Ladies Track Team.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my