Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill
1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed? Why?
Blogomiacin. He thinks it will help me come up with stupid questions for a meme. Wait till you read Sunday Stealing
2. How well do you swim? Very well. I played the shark in Jaws.
3. Who has a big mouth that you like? Bill Maher. He is one of the funniest and dead on liberals in the country. But, he has a BIG mouth. It’s why he always winds up fired.
|Oops, I did it again.
4. Do you believe in political correctness? I’ve put pics of a woman with three breasts on this blog. So, I guessing the answer is no.
5. Do you ever patronize people? Great question. So, yes.
6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect? Yes. I divorced her.
7. What song are you totally sick of and why?
I’m just sick of this fucking question. You can torture me, with Donnie & Marie, but please stop asking this. Yes I know I wrote it. Well, I stole it. But it was 3:30
AM when I realized I hadn’t published. So I stole these questions from another meme I used to author.
8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there? I was born cocky.
9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
Not since kindergarten. Man, I think it’s time to stop this madness.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Fancy Flannel Pants & Orchestra.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.