101. Name 4 things you always have with you. iPhone. Keys. Wallet. A naked picture of your mum.
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have? 1,376,443. Give or take a thousand.
103. What causes you to you admire people? Simply be stand up. Do what they say they will.
104. Do you like sports? If THE SPORT HS=AS a ball or a puck.
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not? With your spouse or with the other women in your life that practically beg.
106. What is your favorite male name? Budwick.
107. Do animals go to Heaven? As long as they don’t shit in my yard, I really don’t care.
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad? I always have a great time with him. I last saw him on Father’s Day.
109. What is your favorite hair style? Long and beautiful, say like…Kathy…
110. Do you like your name? I must not, since I seem to change it every seven years. We’re having a pool to guess the date I change it next. So far “Henry the Well Hung Horse” is winning. The winner must buy a big bottle Cuervo. I told them where to get it. That little store has a GREAT promotion on. Buy 1 btl 1.75 Smirnoff, get a second bottle AT THE SAME PRICE!” You can’t beat that. Unless, of course, if you had gone to a store that cells Smirnoff 5 bucks cheaper.
111. When was the last time that you quit your job? I walked out after accusing my boss of harassment. No, not that kind. I was the operations manger and was he the General Manger. He was constantly belittled me in front of those who directly reported to me (which was everyone). It wasn’t totally his fault in retrospect, but when file a bullying complaint, you should not have your GM and Regional Manager bully you together. I simply
stated, “You don’t know who you are talking to, because I won’t work under these conditions. I came to you to solve my being bullied. Now you’ve not only told him it was all right to bully, but also you just lost your best operations manager. How dare you talk to ME like that. I had had an 10 outta 10 review from my previous GM at another store.
After I walked out, that bully of a GM had to work open to close 7 days a week since they had no back up plan. It was over a year before I was replaced. The entire chain would go bankrupt after a merger with Levitz in 2005. Just about five years after my departure.
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think? Ouch, that hurts. Then I take my pain meds.
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter? Could this question be any broader? Ask us how man all-niters that happened on the first date. Even that could be difficult.
114. What is the perfect day for you? Sleeping till the crack of brunch, taking Kathy out to breakfast.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom? 1995. Why? Cuz it needed it and it was my turn. Off the record: I was never very happy when it was
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why? No. It came close, but my mother would go in to my room and explain the odds that somehow on kicking my ass and barring me from dating. I said, “So little time, so MANY girls.It’s just not fair.”
117. Have you met anyone online? Yes. It rocks!
118. Have you ever smoked? Yes. For a time “All I Need is Cigarettes & Alcohol” was a theme for me. I quit for good in September 2004.
119. Do you like celebrities? The ones I met? Mostly…
120. Do you like traveling? Only to go somewhere.