Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
22. Favorite year so far? This one because if you ain’t where you are at then you’re nowhere.
23. Do you consider yourself religious? You mean a Nazi like the Pope? (He was in their youth movement – true. Now just in: How ’bout a whistle blower get jailed for disclosing mass corruption. Really?? True, too.
24. How do you dress to impress? My extremely tasteful WTIT Thong and boat shoes.
26. Do you eat sushi? Yes. You asking me out?
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved? Why the fuck didn’t I change this question?
29. Do you believe that animals have souls? I do not participate in fairy tales unless it involves young kids and Santa. Or a sexy Mrs. Claus would do.
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare. Your mommy. Time for you to go home.
31. What is one thing that always annoys you? Stealing these memes. Look, it’s not like I don’t try. I gotta rewrite half the fucking questions. I mean, do you really think a meme I stole (always from a blog that usually has gone SOL in 2007) asked about Phillip Phillips? Yet overall, the whole process bites. But, I could quit and leave that Patrick and his Place to be the only weekend memes. But how many “Name six places you’d rather be?” can we all take?
32. Do you believe in a higher being? It really depends on whether it is homegrown or not.
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor? I’ve had a couple of interesting nights, but love? That would be a no.
34. Any plans for this weekend? We had our “engagement photos” shot. We were in a picturesque park near Northampton, MA. We found a great restaurant and really had a terrific time. What we will use 75 shots of us with flowers for, is anybody’s guess.
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could? Tempting, but no.
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals? This is one of my questions. I spend hours watching why animals behave the way they do. My dad and I watched PBS specials and Wild Kingdom every week growing up. That is, if there wasn’t a game on. And there were a lot of games. My day, to this day, can watch 20 hours of sports a day. Me? I check in on my teams every now and then. Except UConn. I don’t miss a minute of basketball.
38. Do you have a soul? Yep, but I’d sell it for the right price.
39. One best friend or many good friends? Does that one friend have good weed?
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion? This was painful. Maybe I’ll spontaneously combust before next Sunday. Have a great week…
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your week.
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.