Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It’s 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now? I’m loyal to Jill Hennessy.
3. Would you date someone you met online? I have, yes.
4. Do you wear underwear always? No. I shower without them.
5. Do you hate yourself at times? Only for the fucktardian memes that I steal.
7. Do you like dirty movies? Yes. My favorite is “Hell Cat Mud Wrestlers”. But I imagine everyone will say this.
8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol? Yes. Somebody had to go.
9. When was the last time that you bought a car? 18 months ago.
10. Have you ever been camping? Fortunately only once. Now I only do Marriotts.
11. How many times a day do you go on facebook? 3.7 X per day. On the average. But I did have to check my “login” to determine the average, multiple it by the days of the year and then divide it by “Who the Fuck Cares?”
12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Dark Shadows. I thought Kathy’s acting was the best. I’m thinking Oscar!
13. Have you ever worried that you’d cut off a limb? Not till you asked me.
14. Where did you get your last email from? Some Nigerian Princess. It only cost me two hundred bucks to help her bank $3,000,000,000. I’ll get a clean 3 mill. I am so excited that I pissed in my pants. Wow. I gotta change my response to question one.
16. Are you down with ghetto? No, I’m up with it.
17. Will the world end in fire or ice? Ice. On Tuesday March 17, 3256.
18. Do you believe in the afterlife? No. But it’s a comfortable thought that I could be wrong.
19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working? Life would go on and I’d get friends the old fashion way, earn them.
20. How did you start your blog? It was at gunpoint in 2006.
WTIT: The Blog.
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.