Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. How do you feel when you realize that an impasse will cause a relationship (any type) to end? Terrific. Gee, we are off and crawling!
2. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why? The car ride because I’m a sadomasochist.
3. What is your ideal past time on a lazy summers day? Besides the eight hour fucking car ride? I’m stumped.
4. Name a CD you own that no one else on your friends list does. Everything Changes by Julian Lennon. It’s am import CD that came out last year.
5. What’s a wish of yours? The damn election to be over so that (a) Mitt the Shit goes away. (b) The Republicans stop posturing and get something accomplished. (c) The Democrats stop posturing and get something accomplished.
6. What is something your going to do a lot of this week? Floss. I lead an extremely wild life.
7. Is there someone you wish would just fall off the face of this earth? The rich Republican talking heads who want to preach that everyone’s got a chance to be rich so that we raid public programs, women’s programs and educational programs so that they don’t have to pay their fair share of taxes.
8. What did you do last night? We went to a neighbors party. Our first friends in the new digs.
9. Where is the next place you’d like to go vacation? Oh Oh Mexico, I’ve never really been but I’d sure like to go. Or Liverpool. I’m rather flexible.
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.