Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd andthe official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a bloggernamed Silly Dreamer from the blog, My Semi Charmed Kind of Life. We will do it in two parts. Silly does not say where it is from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting? Ex-wives come to mind…
22. What’s the last film you saw? Would you recommend it? Kathy and I saw Dark Shadows. I had only seen a glimpse of what is Kathy’s favorite show. I got a big kick out of it. It was WAY over the top, but in a good way.
23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone? I’d rather live with my future bride. If I were ever single again, I would not like a roommate. But, since I now believe in forever, I don’t see that happening.
24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend? Since all my friends are either guys or ladies of the guys, no.
25. We loved the results yesterday on Saturday 9. Post a rather current song that you’d like us to hear.
27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is. I loved everything about raising my kids. But after they leave college and are adults, the friendship and love that you have is indescribable. My sons James & Ben and daughter Heather are three of my closest friends.
28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask? Yes.
29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why? Either would suit me. But since Lady K hates the heat, I’ll go with what stays in Vegas.
30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage? I wrote on fb, “It’s about FREAKING time.”
31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do? This past Saturday, Kathy did lawn work. I worked on my music library. And I watched the Yankee game. I know, a far cry from the threesomes I used to talk about.
32. You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list? Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
33. You’re having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better? We had this fucking question on Sat-9 yesterday. Man, do I suck at proofing these memes.
34. Ever use a tanning bed? No. Yuk.
35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could? I’d like my 25 year old body back, provided my current brain stayed in place.
36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? “Why did Kathy bring me here?”
37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now? Nope. My Monday morning prep work is done, so I’m killing time.
38. At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why? Sex is always important. I hope that I never get too old to feel like it is not important.
39. What is your favorite breakfast food? Nova, onions in an omelet.
40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be? Somebody with a fucking death wish.
That’s it for today on WTIT: The Blog. We will return. Just a fair warning. Peace & love, friends. Join us. Same time. Same blog.
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.