Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now? The blogosphere is disappearing. I can feel it fade. I almost forgot to publish Saturday 9. I wrote the same eulogy for Dick Clark as a post on this blog and on facebook. On facebook I got a ton of response. Here I got one. Blogs are going the way of typewriters.
3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire? Jonathan Frid because he was practically a member of Kathy’s family. Don’t ask.
4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as facebook? No.
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away? I only have a virtual pet, so he could not run away. He could be deleted, however.
6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals? No. Maybe I should have forgot to post. This sucks.
8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why? I’d give it a go.
9. Do you believe in forever, as in ‘love forever’? I didn’t before I met Kathy. Now, at our age, forever isn’t all that long…