Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
|Our new studio, WTIT Studio 33 1/3|
|Studio One, The Soby Studio, 1967-1973|
1. What was the last thing that you begged for? I can’t really use the word “begged”, but I was
really hoping that the first tape in the brand new WTIT Studio 33 1/3 would not be a long wait. At this point, we only record at most a few times a year. We’ve discussed upping it to monthly, but that decision will probably be Johnnie Walker’s. We are the only two left from the original “band”. I won’t
say that without him we’d stop, however. He moved to Denver in 1974 and was replaced by Many Miles. Of course, the irony was that after Miles got married, in early 1975 he moved to Atlanta with his first wife. His replacement? Johnnie Walker. Johnnie got married in Colorado and returned with his bride in 1976. Johnnie has negotiate with me all the twist and turns since then. A couple of weeks ago Johnnie & I planned to watch the Final Four. When Rock Rolling said he could make it, we did our first radio show from the new studio.
2. Have you ever lost a best friend after a fight? No. I’ve only had say, a half a dozen guys I’d consider were best friends, and I am still in touch with all of them. In fact all of them, but Rock, were able to attend my 260th birthday bash.
4. Which room of your home tends to be the messiest? I guess the bedroom. We seldom make the bed. Lucky us. 🙂
6. Has someone ever left another person to be with you? No. In spite of my philandering blog persona, I haven’t gone there. Don’t misunderstand me, I’ve put myself in interesting situations, but have never attempted to steal another man’s lady.
7. What’s been kind of a drag for you lately? Yesterday’s banking episode. Although anything Republican I find nauseating.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan
His Marching Rainbow Frog Band.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.