Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Silly Dreamer from the blog, My Semi Charmed Kind of Life. We will do it in two parts. Silly does not say where it is from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
21. A better name for me would be: Hung. As in hungover. “There’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.” Jimmy Buffett.
22. I have a hard time understanding: Anything this morning. And stop shouting.23. If I ever go back to school, I’d: like to teach the world to sing in three part harmony. Other than I know nothing about music, it’s a fine plan.
24. You know I like you if: I offer you a drink. But not today, ‘kay?
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: The academy.
27. Take my advice, never: take down your pants and slide on the ice.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Could I steal one meme without a radically stupid question?
30. If you visit my hometown, I’d suggest: you eat at Max’s Oyster Bar.
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I’d include: Allison, Gal and Diana. & Harriet! Oops!
32. Why won’t people: stop fighting. Give peace a fucking chance.
33. If you spend the night at my house: you’d be hung, too.
34. I’d stop everything for: dinner with Paul McCartney. One of my favorite radio personalities happened to sit next to him at a Yankees game. Mike Francesa (the radio person) said he meets a ton of celebs, but even he was awestruck. I was incredibly jealous. Did you know his wife Nancy got him to quit smoking pot? Yep. Another divorce on its way.
35. The world could do without: war and Republicans. They seem to go hand in hand.
36. The last time I got drunk I: woke up today hungover. Didn’t I cover this already?
|Yesterday with granddaughter Zoey|
37. My favorite blonde is: my lady, Kathy.
38. Paper clips are more useful than:say, hand grenades.
39. If I do anything well, it’s a well kept secret.
40. And by the way: most of the memes I steal are from dead people. Well, not the people, but the blog. Like this one. She last posted in 2009. No goodbyes, just gone. I find so many blogs abandoned. When I get tired of it all, I at least will say, “That’s all folks.” Oh. That’s all folks. Till next time, anyway…
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.