Welcome again to Stealing
which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and
the official Sunday Stealing
meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger
blog Bite the
She states that it’s Curmudgeon’s
fault because he tagged her. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
Sunday Stealing: The Eve Was Framed Meme
1. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals? I prefer dogs that are virtual. I love the good times with my virtual dog Happy. He may not bring my slippers or fetch, but I never have to walk him and he never chews on the furniture.
2. Why is your favorite color your favorite? Because I fucking like it best.
3.How much time do you spend on the computer? Since I use a computer for my job, in round numbers “lots”.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer? I steal pathetic memes, do the aforementioned work, manage my music, do my banking, shop, keep in touch with friends and anything that requires shit that I keep track of. So, almost never.
5. Are you a clock watcher? No, I think that’s a desk job thing. I see the same customers in the same order every week, but have no appointments. If I’m early or late it really doesn’t matter.
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner? I looked for money but settled for love.
|I can steal fuctardian pics as well.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? Casual. Man, I can steal a fucktardian meme.
8. What is your favorite type of music? Rock.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? Not in particular, but I don’t rule anything out. There is far too much that we don’t understand.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button? Bite me.
11. What kind of car do you drive? A 2011 Chevy Malibu.
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town? Two great tunes. Why must I chose? We do (we being WTIT) play The Boys Are Back in Town if there’s been a long lapse since our last recording.
13. Camping or the Ritz? Anything but camping. Hello room service!
14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it? I’m not
hungry. Pass the salt.
15. The most thrilling place you’ve ever visited. Why? Yankee Stadium. It’s the cathedral of baseball.
16. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure–celebrity, artist,–who would it be? I’d like to say Obama’s so I could end the wars. But I’d probably pick George Clooney’s for the groupies.
17. Look up from your computer. What do you see first? My record albums. It so nice to have them back in the studio.
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you’d like. No problem is too big, too complicated or too complex that it cannot be run away from.
19. Name the one thing you just don’t understand about kids today. I think the desire to tattoo and pierce all body parts is a bit
20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be? I’d grab Whistler’s Mother and give it back to Whistler.
That’s it for today on
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.