Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1.When was the last time that you went out dancing? Kathy and I have only danced at social events. The last time I went out on a “dancing date” was with the woman I was seeing before Kathy.
2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?Plenty. The one that comes to mind was with my oldest daughter’s (Heather) music teacher during her junior year. She had a straight A semester but missed high honors because the music teacher gave her a “C”. I let that fucker have it. She was even named to an elite orchestra. He explained that he needed to get her attention on some issue. I told him if he did that shit again, I’d pull her from orchestra and the elite orchestra. She got A’s until she graduated after that.
3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names? At first I think we all do. I make a point of associating the person
with an idea. So I said to the woman with a glass eye named, Crystal was her name. Or the woman the diarrhea, Flo was her name.
4. Would you rather change your past or know your future? Change the past. Marriages come to mind.
5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends? Meet Jill Hennessy.
6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?All my cards have shit charged on them, but I pay them in full always. So, by how I think this question is met, all of them have zero balances.
7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year? I think the fucking house Kathy and I bought wins.
8. If you’re married, this probably doesn’t apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?This may be the biggest non question in the history of memes. Was I mindful? Yes I was mindful. Did I get tested? Well, you really didn’t ask that.
9.If you could ask the president of the United States one question,what would it be? When are going to ignore the Republicans, end our wars and keep your campaign promises?
We’re glad that you stopped by. Enjoy your weekend. WTIT: The Blogwill return tomorrow with Judd Corizan His Naked Female Ping Pong Team. Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.