Welcome again to Stealing
which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and
the official Sunday Stealing
meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger
named Claire-Louise from the blog Mummy Of Many Talents. She states that she was tagged by Lovely Lou over at Bloggomy.
But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
Sunday Stealing: The Her Head Is Part Missing Meme
1.What is your most annoying habit? Stealing memes. And I obviously suck at it.
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor’s note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW] I’d change nothing about Kathy. It’s not that she’s perfect but rather I love the person that she is. You can’t just randomly change some shit without it all changing.
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
Is there another choice? Seriously, I like both.
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies? Does sex count?
5. When have you lied to get a job? I would never lie. I prefer the word “embellish”.
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next? Something outlandish! Please leave any suggestions in the comments on your way out of the blog.
7. Classic or modern films and why?
Another stupid question that I stole. Why can’t you love both?
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite? Kathy. Living forever would suck without her. Although, there is a cute little waitress that I’ve had my eye on. Oops. Did I just think that or did I type it?
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be? World peace.
10. What makes a great blog? Writing about a tape radio station that none of your readers have heard. Anything else would be absurd.
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere? I thought there’d be groupies.
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)? In my single days I would have responded, “Women who don’t disrobe on a the first date.” Fortunately I was seldom ticked off. As I have said in this space before, 90% of women will sleep with you on the first date. And of those 90, 100% will tell you that they’ve never done it before. (For the record, Kathy was in that 10% arena. She must have been special. I usually didn’t ask those women for another date.)
|Lindsay (6), Zoey (9 mo) & Lauren (10)
13. How many children do you have? Four. And three grandchildren.
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog? All of it. What a waste of time.
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far? The one in which I respond to meme questions.
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky? No, but I have been nominated by others. One year I lost “Best Celebrity Blogger” to Roseanne. Go figure. We share our birthday, btw.
17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
Jill Hennessy. Why? To get naked and stare in the mirror, of course.
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit? I’m a future type of guy. I’d love to see how the world changes. If the past was “a must” then I’d love to see the US when saber toothed tigers and mammoths roamed the countryside.
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification??? I already have a third leg.
20. Which Disney character can you most relate to? Grumpy.
That’s it for today on
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.