1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover? Only each and every time. It shocks me how some people don’t move on. Sometimes it’s flattering, but more often it’s scary. Here’s two examples: Firstly, I had an ex once call me up out of the blue and tell me that she wanted to try a threesome. She had never suggested that before,so it was clearly an attempt to get us back together regardless of what it takes. I responded, “Tempting, but no.” Secondly, I had an ex go to great lengths (open a facebook account as a male) and write who at the time was my new GF (Kathy, who I’ll wed this fall) a thoroughly nasty letter about me. (It contained crap that only she would know. She went to a lot of trouble to first conceal her identity.) The weirdest part? Both things were done by the same woman. I guess since I didn’t respond, “Gee. Let’s get back together and do threesomes”, I was being a dick. Man, did I dodge a bullet when I dumped her. Ugh. Yuk.
3. It’s St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out? Kathy’s going for the traditional corned beef and cabbage thing. She’s fantastic in the kitchen.
4. Did you remember to wear green today? When I get dressed, I think yes.
5.What phrase or saying do you over use? Come and meet me in the bathroom stall. And show me why you deserve it all.
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be? My dad’s one of my best friends. My mom is a bit more of a challenge, but listing her faults on my fucking blog? Tempting, but no. She does mean well.
7. If the NCAA Men’s or Women’s Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games? Of course.
8. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile? Kathy. She’s just got a way about her.
9. We’ve asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant. Rick Santorum scares the hell out of me. Or I should say, the fact that his message resonates with so many morons is scary. He’s not looking out for those rednecks. He’s a guy who is bought and paid for by the 1%. He believes that sex is only for procreation. That alone should disqualify him for running for dog catcher. No wonder his wife is in constant heat. He called Obama a “snob” for saying kids should go to college. And bashing JFK? Jon Stewart said it best:
I can’t improve on that. See ya for Stealing!
We’re glad that you stopped by.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and
His Naked Female Threesome Stalkers.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!