1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy? My last one before I met Kathy was easy. I didn’t feel like driving on hour to see her. That puts things in perspective. Whoever cares less generally has the easier time.
2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed? Probably when my best friend had sex with my most recent ex. I was in high school, but it hurt. But, we worked past it. In those days, we often thought with the little head.
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend? My son Ben and his wife Maria are christening my granddaughter Zoey. It’ll be great to see my kids and granddaughters. Seeing my ex will suck moose. I really don’t like her at all.
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo? I don’t.
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. I don’t know about harder, but smarter, a lot of times with jobs.
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year? I finally found the lady I want to spend the rest of time with. See you for Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and
His Naked Female Roller Derby Queens.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!