Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. How much do you worry about your future? Since this is the year that the Mayan Calendar says we’re all toast, why bother?
2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?Superman. Because he never made any money for saving the world from Solomon Grundy, and
sometimes I despair the world will never see another man like him.
Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? Growing old with Kathy. Although, Kathy seems forever young. So we may never even notice it.
4. What’s the greatest extent you’ve gone to help a friend in need? Probably lending a large sum of money to a close friend. I lent it and never expected it to be paid back. Five or six years later he received a large amount of money and flew into town to visit me. He paid me back in full.
5. What did you do lately that was really brave? I quoted the Crash Test Dummies in a response to a lame meme question.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn’t let yourself do. Get married while I was still a child. But, I do have four terrific kids from the mishap.
7. Who is the wisest person you know? My dad. He can really listen to a problem and have great clarity in his opinion.
8. What’s the most tasteless joke you’ve ever heard? I think the Challenger jokes were really rough.
Q: What were Christa McAuliffe’s last words?
A: “What’s this button do?”
But I still laughed. I think it’s how we cope with unspeakable tragedy.
9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say? “Don’t fucking ever call here again. Have a nice day.”
We’re glad that you stopped by.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blogwill return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and His Rush Limbaugh Should Be Shot Choir. Join us for Sunday Stealing! Same time. Same blog.
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.