3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do? Not leave my bedroom.
So yes, Kathy and I are planning for more. Gees.
6. Which three words do you think sum you up? Simply the best.
7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess? I’d put dust on somebody else to write Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing. You probably don’t realize this, but
fucking avatars are no help what-so-ever.
8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why? I hate super-power questions, so fuck off.
9. What song can’t you listen to without crying? Don’t Fuck Around With Love.
10. Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot?
The dictionary. Before spell check I was pathetic.
11. Why do you blog? Good question. When I figure it out I will get back to
12. What is your top ‘me-time’ tip? Smirnoff on the rocks.
|Kathy with Lindsay.|
13. What can’t you live without? Rock music, WTIT, Kathy and the aforementioned kids and grandchildren, in no particular order.
14. Which of all your blog posts are you
most proud of and why? The post I wrote about the struggles my daughter Jules had with her eating disorder. She has since recovered, graduated UConn and is doing great.
15. Have you
ever met a famous person? Who and where? I’ve met Huey Lewis and I’ve kissed
Bonnie Raitt. I hear that she still misses me.
16. When did you last have a full nights sleep? Last night. Since we’ve bought the house and a new king bed, I sleep through the night. I hadn’t done that in years.
17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children? Prediction: Mommy bloggers will say kids. Everyone else will say work. I say work.
18. What are you doing for Easter? Selling those naked pics of your
19. What is your favorite drink? Smirnoff. I know, you
didn’t see THAT coming.
20. Do you play any sports? I’ve had nine spinal surgeries, so while tempting, no. I love watching, particularly the Connecticut Cupcakes of The World Naked Women
21. What is your most embarrassing moment? The time I rushed the court after The Cupcakes won their championship in 2008. Who knew naked women didn’t want men to join in the celebration?
22. How clever are you? I think I hold my own.
24. Any guilty pleasures? Too many to list, but I did divorce Marlboro in 2004.
25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be? Judd Corizan.
26. Who do you most admire in life, and why? John Lennon. He and three guys from Liverpool changed everything.
27. What is your most treasured possession? My WTIT recordings.
28. Tell your favorite funny joke… A guy
walks into a friend’s office and says, “You gotta help me. My wife
thinks she’s a birthday card!” The friend replies, “Why don’t
you send her to a psychiatrist?” The guy says, “Why? He never
sent me one.”
29. What is your biggest fear in life? That I’ll wake up and find out it’s still 2003 and I’m still sick.
30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What does it remind you of? I know. I should have edited this one out. But 30 was a better number than 29 and I didn’t feel like stealing a question from Harriet.
That’s it for today on
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.