Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lolahad retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do you every solicit advise on your love life? Yes. I call Dr. Phil. He knows everything!
2. What was the last thing you argued with someone about? Politics. I know it’s pointless, but hearing someone who lives on social security embrace conservative republican values makes me crazy. Wait, anyone who agrees with those values that aid only The 1%, makes me nuts.
3. Who do you hate right now? Newt is a hypocrite and an ass.
4. Who do you love right now? My lady.
5. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Same place. Same time, same blog.
Having a smoke with Harvey in 1995.
6. What is your craziest vice? There are far too many to narrow it down.
Although, I did give up those nasty cigarettes in ’04.
7. How did you celebrate Valentines Day? There was bourbon, Grand Marnier and Smirnoff.
8. What is your most unique or fondest memory of a special Valentine’s Day? I wanna hurl.
9. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be? Five years ago I had lived in an apartment for two years that I’d spend another five in. Kathy and I bought a rather spacious home in January. I’m still in the “can’t believe I live here” stage. It’s a split level ranch and yesterday we completed pretty much everything in the lower level. Upstairs is more complicated. I can hear Kathy assembling furniture as I type. Oh, on the “expected” part. That’s a “no”. I never really thought I’d fall in love and live the dream again. We’re very lucky.
We’re glad that you stopped by.
WTIT: The Blogwill return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and His new home construction crew. Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my