Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lolahad retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do you every solicit advise on your love life? Yes. I call Dr. Phil. He knows everything!
2. What was the last thing you argued with someone about? Politics. I know it’s pointless, but hearing someone who lives on social security embrace conservative republican values makes me crazy. Wait, anyone who agrees with those values that aid only The 1%, makes me nuts.
3. Who do you hate right now? Newt is a hypocrite and an ass.
4. Who do you love right now? My lady.
5. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Same place. Same time, same blog.
Having a smoke with Harvey in 1995.
6. What is your craziest vice? There are far too many to narrow it down.
Although, I did give up those nasty cigarettes in ’04.
7. How did you celebrate Valentines Day? There was bourbon, Grand Marnier and Smirnoff.
8. What is your most unique or fondest memory of a special Valentine’s Day? I wanna hurl.
9. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be? Five years ago I had lived in an apartment for two years that I’d spend another five in. Kathy and I bought a rather spacious home in January. I’m still in the “can’t believe I live here” stage. It’s a split level ranch and yesterday we completed pretty much everything in the lower level. Upstairs is more complicated. I can hear Kathy assembling furniture as I type. Oh, on the “expected” part. That’s a “no”. I never really thought I’d fall in love and live the dream again. We’re very lucky.
We’re glad that you stopped by.
WTIT: The Blogwill return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and His new home construction crew. Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Hi! I'm Bud. I was in a group of friends that starting in high school, record comedy using the premise that we were a radio station that you could only hear in our studio. I was on-air in radio and nightclubs for years. I spent 20 years in radio & TV and retired after 15 years selling liquor. Something in which I believe. I'm a terminally single guy. Not that I didn't like marriage. I tried it. Lots. But I do enjoy this blog. We try to be funny.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here
because of a cosmic accident where all the web except this blog has
gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT (Why you would God only knows as Brian Wilson) said from his bedroom) visit WTIT.net. (View my
More on our facebook page. It's http://facebook.com/WTITRADIO.