But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme, Part 351) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Yes. But generally I do it in November. I have fights with any and everyone. That way I don’t have to buy them Christmas gifts.
52) What is your astrological sign? Stop. (I know it’s a fucking old joke. I haven’t woken up yet. It’s before noon here on the east coast.)
53) Do you save money for anything? What? No. Now what does “what?” mean?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased? I bought a house with Kathy. Yesterday through her reallyhard work, we pulled the WTIT Studio together. It is by far the best studio we’ve ever had. Every studio gets named. Usually, it’s named for the street or town. Although there has been exceptions. When Harvey Wallbanger and I were roommates in the early 90s, the studio was in the kitchen near the gas heater. You always saw flames when the heat was on. We called it “The Hell’s Kitchen Studio”. I was going to call this studio “Studio 33” because it’s a lucky number for me. Kathy suggested “33 1/3” for the RPMs on record albums. So now it has a double meaning.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love? Yes. I’m selling the video by the door on your way out. We are also selling Debbie Does The Muppets.
56) In a relationship? The bestest.
57) How many relationships have you had? Yeah, right.
58) What do you want to tell us about your day? I’m still not fucking awake yet.
59) Where were you yesterday? Didn’t we cover this? I was building Studio 33 1/3.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you? Naked pictures of you mom.
62) What’s your favorite animal? I’m fascinated by all big cats and wolves. Lions are the most interesting.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? When you’re as great as I am, you don’t need no stinking secret weapon.
64) Where is your best friend? She’s in the kitchen cooking me breakfast.
65) How did you end your last relationship end? When I got sick of driving an hour to see her, I realized we weren’t going anywhere.
66) What is your heritage? Vulcan on my mother’s side, but my dad is Romulan.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Talking with my dad. He was having problems with his computer. It was really frustrating because I couldn’t figure it out.
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week?? I ran into my ex-brother-in-law from my last marriage. I’ve had no contact with my ex’s family since 1998. Our last encounter did not go well. However, he was extremely friendly.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? All dogs can swim. They don’t drown unless they are owned by Michael Vick.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? A. Yes. It’s fun to watch people celebrate. B. Save the fucking drowning dog. C. No. I’ve died lots of times.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love. Blow me.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Bad Day by Daniel Powter. It’s so depressing that I feel better.
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)? Friends and work related folk. We end on this fucking high note. See you next time. That’s all folks!
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.